Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All five of those seeds were planted on 4/20, so about 6 and a half weeks since they sprouted

cool my biggest ones are the same age lets see whose get biggest my biggest one is a lil over 4 foot now iill put some new pics in my journal soon

I'm a big bondage grower Kind. They still usually get tall, but I go for girth. Growing bushes over here. Check out picks in the last couple years links in my sig.

ston-loc, you have the greenest of green thumbs around! Awesome looking plants, and yard.

I've been pokin around the passion since 07, and just love it here.

Looking forward to watching these get large :)

peaceness

Hahaha,, :D thanks for the laugh. You're right haha

haha no problem...... next time i water them i will take some new pic of all the tiny plants hahahaha lol

I love that shot! So nice. Just stopped in to say hey... pictures sometime soon please!

Awesome Ston-! I will be watching ever detail.... Great pic's, great line up.. Woo hoo, let it all begin.

Yes that is still a lady bird beetle... Lady bug... Are thy finding stuff to eat? That would be a cool picture blown up and on the wall...

Not sure, but I assume they're eating something if I keep seeing them. I actually have seen some kind of tiny little yellowish orange bug on a couple of the plants, that I have never seen before. Crawl pretty fast, and are visible to the naked eye relatively easy. Not sure what they are. Not sure if theyre bad, and I should spray something. Havent really seen any damage from them yet either. Any thoughts?

looking good ston i have seen a few lady bugs on mine but no yellow ones like that i just updated my journal my ones in the totes are exploding

Looks just like a ladybug, but yellow and super long antennae. Seen some more questionable bugs, possible eggs, and some spiders and webs. Going to need to do something.

Am I just too :stoned: or does this look male?

View attachment image.jpg

That's what I was thinking. This is one of the femmed Cannatonic plants. Bummed was hoping it was the stable high CBD strain I had heard. Have one more yet to sex so we'll see.

Gonna wait to pull this and keep a close eye, cause that's still tiny and way zoomed in to show you guys.

Latest posts

Back