Pup's new grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for those who don't know, I had a fire in my grow house the day after Christmas. I lost everything but the building and had to do significant rebuilding to get it back straight.

I now have new kids growing in my "new" grow house. I now have 3 LSD and 2 Blackberry Dream coming along at 2wks old. The oddball in the pic is an unknown bean that I am babysitting for a friend.

View attachment IMG_20170309_145709577_HDR.jpg

I woke up thinking about you today. God i am so glad you weren't killed. I am so sorry for your fire. so happy to see you.

Looking good HP. Sucks to have a fire, but great to take deep breaths. Lemme know if you need anything to get you restarted. Peace

Thank you guys, I appreciate it. I am back rolling now, and sooo happy to have green lives in my little garden again. I was so incredibly lucky with the fire. I have neighbors that know my situation and they put out the fire as I was gone for the day. They also didn't call 911 so LEO didn't get involved :doh:

very much looking forward to your grow! gonna be good, i'll bet..

The girls are coming along quite well, although they weren't at all thrilled with being put straight into the coco chips from the root cube. I caught hell trying to cut that stuff away from the roots :doh: only kidding :D I believe the roots were drying out too fast. So at 3wks from germ I transplanted them to bigger pots of coir/pearlite mix. I will set up my veg hydrotank next and they will stay in that until sexed.

View attachment IMG_20170317_132424963_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20170319_161551230_HDR.jpg

on the bright-side, you got to re-build your room! Any new toys or jigs we should know about?

Girls look good, nice pile of DIH. I need to shake out I have a bunch myself...

Thanks, they are coming along well. The hash turned out to be quite good. The trim involved had cured for 6 months, and I guess that made it really smooth for hash.

Just got my hydro system set up for the veg space :) Had to do it as they had reached the point of needing watered 2x a day. The plant at the far right is in organic soil and not connected to the system. It isn't very happy. Not growing much. Its a bagseed plant that I am babysitting. Soon it will be gone.

Looking good HP....it's slow going trying to reset a grow room and get used to the "new" room. Hope all is well and you back is feeling great. Peace

little late tips for shaking dry ice hash, attach a bungee cord to support the bucket

Room is too small to be able to make any changes other than expand my veg space a little. The LSD and Blackberry Dream are growing well. will set up hydro system this weekend. Made a little dry ice hash on Thursday and still tired from it :O

ohmygawd, I fell off my chair, hollee sheet
what did you use? a cemet mixer? how big are the bags?
that came out of that little room?!?

Thanks K, yeah it is slow going doing a restart but the kids are beginning to really take off now. A couple more weeks and "hopefully" they will show their sex and then its time for the flower room :) Back is doing pretty good. The muscles that go around the hardware still aren't happy and are proving challenging to rehabilitate, especially when I do stuff that I shouldn't. But at least the harpoon that was stuck in my hip is now gone :eek:

Hanging the bags from bungees is not a bad idea. The bags I use are 160micron 5gal but I use a 3 gal bucket to stretch the bag over so that the screen is pulled tight. I used both collected trim and a few jars of older bud that wasn't as tasty as the later bud. It worked out well for making hash, but that hash isn't as clean or pure as say bubble hash, but my guys like it like that as they say it has more flavor.

I mainly sell that to a single patient that has neuropathy in the middle of his back from a spinal tumor that led him to serious surgery. When the weather is bad he feels like he has a vice around his rib cage. The hash has a hard enough punch to allow him to relax and breathe. That pile of "sand" pressed down to half that size but still ended up yielding about 65 grams.

I like to save up my trim and allow it to cure for a couple months before making hash with it. It seems to makes it much smoother to smoke.

Hi Hush, nice to see you and your hash. Keep up the good work. Glad you are here hushpuppy.

hiya cure master, excited to see if yours come out as nice as mine did. lsd is loved by ALL. potent! big fat buds on all main branches. the blackberry dream is just as nice but by far the easiest fastest trimming ever!! for me anyway. i had a bbd clone that i trimmed yesterday and again it had so few leaves and hand plucking does 90% of the trimming, lightning fast..

hiya cure master, excited to see if yours come out as nice as mine did. lsd is loved by ALL. potent! big fat buds on all main branches. the blackberry dream is just as nice but by far the easiest fastest trimming ever!! for me anyway. i had a bbd clone that i trimmed yesterday and again it had so few leaves and hand plucking does 90% of the trimming, lightning fast..

late to the show and hijacking again...
I get the odd plant that is super easy trim like that but I have no idea how it happened... you guys can do it on purpose?
is it in this thread, GH? or can you point me to the technique or is it a strain thing?

Latest posts

Back