Stanks got the wrong white stuff on fan leaves :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
So I don't get it I run my fans 24/7 I have 2 fans in my tent and a 6" exhaust.
The powder mildew it's crazy on one plant was gonna kill it. Can it come from a mother plant or is that crazy?
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424484749.798786.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424484759.629284.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424484768.050551.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424484777.213539.jpg

To top it all off it's this cold outside
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424484798.813247.jpg

I cut all the PM off the plant what are the next steps Stank should take?
I added another fan to my tent. My room has 20% RH 80F

Powdery milder spreads by spores. So yes the mother could give it to her babies. It is really important to have great hygiene in your grows. If there is a leaf on the floor, put it in a trash can that is out of the grow room. Burn those leaves.. If you lay it down anywhere there will be spores. Take everything out of your room and clean again with a little bleach in a gallon of water. You are going to have to treat it or throw it away. That strain may be susceptible to mildew. wash your hands...It is up to you how you want to treat it.

What do I use to " Treat" it?
I know the bleach for tent surface etc but what about the plant?

There are a few options. I go organic, but others will chime in with what really works that isn't organic.

Distilled water with lowered ph will kill that stuff

Start a 5.5-6 ph watering regime and get some circulation in there

I don't think so Lyfespan. I have used baking soda on roses with it... He needs something that will knock it out...
come on you chemical growers, what should he use?

Oh and decrease the watering frequencies that are causing the dirty moisture issues

I don't think so Lyfespan. I have used baking soda on roses with it... He needs something that will knock it out...
come on you chemical growers, what should he use?

Baking soda goes the wrong way rose that eliminates acids, you want to increase the acids

You can use lactic acids from a milk water mix, citric acid, or I have even foliared with ph down

4 weeks into flower. One plant is REAL bad I cut 60% of the plant off. Think it will be in shock lol.

Thanks lyfespan what about store bought stuff?

I have heard of milk etc
Something like SNS but for mildew
I have 3 circulation fans plus intake and exhaust. I'm an hvac tech I know all about CFM air exchange etc that's why I'm so pissed I got PM.

I have been here........its the borg part 2, milk and other home remedies will not work, I threw everything out did a minor cleaning and it came back again, there is probaly a spray that works you can try but im not aware of it. When its left to get real bad it becomes very difficult to get rid off. i had to do sulphur burns to get rid of it, its a shame the laws arent different cause i have a burner and some sulphur lying around i have no use for.
Fight it, but keep in mind whatever ends up happening the first chance you have too clean things CLEAN EVERYTHING REALLY WELL WITH BLEACH AND WATER, hoods fans ducting walls floors everything, if you dont you will just be dealing with it again in the future.

Also, PM is systemic, so if you grew from clones and the mother had PM, the clones will likely too. Even if there were no signs when you recieved the clones. Dont know where you got them from but im just saying.

Rose I figured your a pro at mailing illegal stuff across the boarder. Help a brother out lol.

I'm off to the hydro shop to see what I can get. I'm looking for organic.
How much you wanna bet they try to sell me mighty wash or white wash by green planet

So Stank loves his chemicals and went and got some of the good stuff NOVA 40
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424724297.690861.jpg
I have become good buddy's with the guy at the hydro shop he is even sharing his secrets about how to build a spaceship it's all in the mercury to make it fly...ah shoot I've said to much already.

So let's hope it works and it's not all these chemicals getting to his brain LMFAO. I'm scared I'm in week 4 and plan on consuming these plants will this stuff kill me or make me grow a 3 nut?

Latest posts

Back