Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingblade69

Reaction score
Has any one grown this strain? If so what kind of yeild did it produce and what height did it grow to.I have built a cab 4x4x3ft tall for 5 plants.the reason I'm asking this is I have seen 2 different heights of grows of this strain one shows a very short 1ft tall plant but most pics Ive seen a taller version with reay big buds has anyone used this strain ? Any input would be helpful thanks.

I never had much luck with those but my beans were gifted F3s or somthing. Was always small no mater what i did. I had one 6" tall,,nothing but Bud sticking out of the ground.FUNNY AS HELL.

I personaly dont grow Autos anymore. Like my Harvest from a regular grow much much better.

Thanks hopper still gona try it as its my first grow in 20 yrs . My first indoor grow period so I'm still a. Noob at all this because so much has changed over the years. Thought I would try this as my space is limited.Thanks

There are some great Auto Growers here. Hopefully they will chime in.

I have not grown Lowryder 2 but have grown a few autos, the ones I picked all grew two and a half feet to three feet tall.

Thanks again hopper this forum has helped me a lot just by reading posts and responses as i have not grown in 20 yrs so much has changed so I will ask more as my grow exp progresses. Thanks for any input

what type of lights are you planning on using and what size containers? lowryder won't get that tall but you have to add container height and how big your lights are and room for space between light and plant and you said you had 3ft of room this strain normally won't grow past 12-16 inches and is very low yielding

So far for autos ive worked with Wipeout express,red dwarf,whitedwarf,nlbb, and syrup never lowryder though ive read about a couple of times searching autos the nlbb autos just started flowering for me i'll try get some pic's on soon alot of people hate on autos ive had no problems average an oz for most of the strains ive grown highly recommend the wipeout express and red dwarf

Yeah they have come along way since the 1st Auto which i believe was called Lowryder.

Thanks hopper still gona try it as its my first grow in 20 yrs . My first indoor grow period so I'm still a. Noob at all this because so much has changed over the years. Thought I would try this as my space is limited.Thanks

I am not sure why new growers think that autos are good to start out with? One of the biggest reasons that I do not recommend autos especially for new growers is that they need to be kept as stress free as possible--something hard for a new grower. Because they only live x number of days, you do not have the luxury of time to nurse them back to health. They also are simply not that much faster. Most autos take 12-14 weeks. Most photoperiod plants take 14-16 weeks.

A 3 x 4 space is not really that small. A 4' height will limit you, but there are az lot of ways to control a plants height.

A lot of what I hate about autos is that they "dumbed down" the genetics simply to try and make it (supposedly) easier for growers who do not want to set up a proper space or take the time necessary to grow a great plant. Watering the genetics for the sake of convenience is NEVER a good idea, IMO. I have been growing for a long time and seen genetics get better and better.....and then autos....why take a giant step backwards for the sake of convenience?

Thanks for the input like I said this is first grow in 20 so just trying to get my feet wet and all input is very appreciated will post more on my progress later

I was never much on practice, ,,always dove in face first and went for it. Lol

LOL--I am the same way Weedhopper. I do as much research as I can and then, I just jump in and do it.

Latest posts

Back