hello earth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbone

Reaction score
hiya folks um i'm not really too sure about how to say hi, 'cept Carpe Diem! its good to unload yr experiences, faliiures, niggly bits and really anyones experience is valid, it could have me reading exactly what i'm writing now but, so what? iuts a free world guys, or so we pretend! right, Hi, I'm Paul i'm new to any of this but eager to learn & also particularly, from anyone with sensible answers etc i guess? Anyway my name is Paul i'm 52 ang been growing ornamental and exotic plants from seed for years with a few forays inton growing my own weed. it would be cool to exchange ideas info seeds? plants? it could go anywhere but.......................................................................thats what its all about aint it?
Pleased to meet you, i hope! lol
:vap-leafy_wave:

pbone, not only are you pleased to meet us, you won't believe how helpful we can be.

Welcome to MP. I was a rose and flower grower before pot, it helps a little. Not as much as you would think..

Enjoy your time here. Lets grow some cannabis.

Welcome!
but...I don`t think you can do any of this here?
"seeds? plants? it could go anywhere "

thanks or making me feel welcome guys, appreciated. i kinda guessed that there would be lots of growers on here who between them no lots more than anything i could learn in my life so i will pick peoples heads if stuck and offer help to those who i can help, cool!
p.s. Shahormy i was joking going over the top and stuff was all, all the same it would be nice if the world turned on its lights and mind, legalised it everywhere just free peoples market.
huh, not here yet for sure. but one day........:vap_smiley:

Latest posts

Back