The return

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldbudnew

Reaction score
Hello there. Well this seems all very familiar. I was in two minds about joining back up but the temptation was too great. I was here under another name up to about 6 years ago. Im feeling playful so we'll see if anyone can figure it out. Not that hard to be fair lol. I got busted and went thru some life dramas after that so this stuff wasnt high on my agenda but im just setting up again and this place always had a good knowledge base and a good community ready to help out so i figured i best reach out to my former MP brothers and sisters. I see quite a few familiar names so i look forward to getting to know you again and getting to know the rest of you too :) NB

Welcome back oldbudnew. On a similar boat myself, just joined back after years as well. Still an awesome community I'm sure you'll find out for yourself. welcome back

Welcome back. Isn't it fun going through the legal system? Been there done that.

:vap-Bong_smoker:Welcome back old bud! Glad you are in a place where you can grow again. It is still fun.

Welcome back. Isn't it fun going through the legal system? Been there done that.

Oh yeah, awesome! lol. I avoided prison tho. Shocking that i did tho as they caught me with plants in flower, plants in veg, a mother (beautiful bonzai powerplant as tough as old boots that threw out clones for fun and oh my the genetics!) and about a kilo of drying green lol. They had no evidence of supply so i got away with it being for personal lmao. Thanks. NB

:vap-Bong_smoker:Welcome back old bud! Glad you are in a place where you can grow again. It is still fun.

Ive not quite finished my new room yet but im already addicted again lol. Cant stop reading, planning etc. Forgot how much it consumed me lol. NB

Latest posts

Back