Thanks Giggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Reaction score
Thank you for the invite to join this forum, I have read a lot of the posts here and think I may fit in, I am a caregiver in Colorado, Growing Hydro, I use Different styles of growing thru the stages of growing, Mainly the ebb and flow system, Im running 8-275 gal water reservoirs and 42 1000 watt lights in the veg and flower area, Also I have a website that I sell hydro supplys from, No worries Im not here to sell anything to you , I like to get good info from others so to make my grow better and sometimes I may have an answer to your Questions. Im the VP of the Colorado Cannabis Growers Association so I am active in the legal aspects of growing and working on helping to legalize cannabis everywhere. I may encourage as many of you as possible to give a damm where this goes and to vote at all levels of government to let our politicians know we stand,,, This is a fight that we are winning in the US. Thank You for letting me join this forum
Snake

hey snake good to have you here bro. i believe you'll like it here and join us in the coffee table section there is a thread for us old farts, not that getting old is a bad thing. peace

you Sound like a snake in lots of grass... lol...... welcome to mp.
:48:

Snake,
You be a snake in LOTSA grass huh ? 42 x 1000 = one hellacious power bill. Anyway welcome to Marijuana Passion. Look forward to pickin` your brain.
Old farts need to check out Curmudgeonland, Home of the Old Farts Club. Think giggy said something about it earlier.

welcome snake. quite a grow. glad your here .

Welcome to MP. It is wonderful to welcome new growers with a lot of experience they can share with us. My word--42,000W is mind boggling!

Latest posts

Back