400's Critical super silver haze.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kraven. Thought i would make the most of the sunshine this season. I have grown a bubble bomb outdoors before and it turned out great. I plant them around the start of summer because i don't want it to be a massive tree and cause undue attention. Where i live we get long hot summers so it's very easy to grow very large plants outdoors as long as they are watered often because it rarely rains. We don't get snow during winter but it does rain a fair bit.

Quick update, at lights out i had a quick look over some buds and i can see slight amber starting to show on a couple. I will start the flush in a few days time for a week or 2. I have taken a couple small popcorn samples that are drying atm. They were mostly cloudy with only a small amount of clear. I like mostly cloudy with a little bit of amber.

She does indeed smoke very well.

She does indeed smoke very well.

Looking forward to trying a bit of the popcorn in the next day or 2. I found it quite difficult to spot some ambers though. With the bubble bomb i grew last time it was as clear as night and day, so to speak. I also use an led torch shining with no other light on whilst trying to have a look. I feel i have fairly good eyesight too. Maybe not?

400w - I always try to get mine out into natural light so that I can really see. I have found under soft white lights it's harder for me to spot ambers....but I may just be getting old...I still use a 30x loupe and check a sugar from the top middle and bottom and then average the three.

Day 73 of 12/12 4th day of flush. Getting very close. Some branches have buckled quite a bit over the last week or so. Next time i try cssh i will be a little more aggressive with lollipop and will have to support some branches with bamboo. Lst didn't really cut it this time (strengthening branches) although it did for the most part this looks like it will be one of my best indoor yields. Calyx trichomes mostly cloudy with a bit of amber here and there, a couple of the largest buds seem to be a few days behind the rest and they will be the main ones I'm focusing on. I will have another good look in a few days time. I don't think i will be going much longer than 80 days of 12/12.

View attachment 20170227_063827.jpg

View attachment 20170227_063029.jpg

View attachment 20170227_063135.jpg

View attachment 20170227_063039.jpg

Any day now. I would be surprised it that is less than 100 grams cured.

I harvested today and took some photos but im having difficulty uploading them anyways i will try again tomorrow. I cut cssh on the 79th day of 12/12. Trichomes were mostly cloudy with about 5% or so amber. I did a 'wet' trim as i usually do because it's easier for me. Wet weight is 651 grams so i think i should get or slightly exceed my target of 4 ounces once dried and cured. I smoked some scissor hash in my vaporizer which tasted like lemon with a bit of spiciness to it. I will be sure to follow up with a dry final weight and smoke report soon.

We will be watching

Looking forward to hearing how it all turned out.

Final weight was 136 grams, in curing jars with boveda 62 now, just shy of 5 ounces. The taste is a very smooth sweet lemon with a bit of spice. Smell is sweet lemon with a bit of cinnamon, getting stronger every day slowly starting to get the dank smell back. The buds ended up being very dense, medium sized (compared to previous plants i have grown. I'm very pleased with this cssh grow and will definitely try it again. The high is very uplifting but also relaxing after a couple hours. I will follow up in a few more weeks with another smoke report after a longer cure.

A picture of one of the largest buds a few days before chop. Bit of foxtail but that only happened to a few of them that were closer to the light. Next cssh i will be more aggressive with the lollipop and try and keep fewer branches as i ended up with a little bit of popcorn.

View attachment 20170305_151821.jpg

very nice show, congrats hope the cure goes good :) !!!!

136 is a very good take on one plant. Good work. I would grow this one again.

Smoke report: the buds aren't huge but they are very dense. Taste is a sugary sweet lemon with a bit of spiciness, it's more of an incense flavour on the exhale. The high is almost an immediate sativa head rush very uplifting, after a couple hours or so it becomes very relaxing and good for insomnia. Half a joint is plenty for me. If i had much more than that it will put me to sleep after a couple hours. I would grow cssh again but will be a bit more aggressive with lollipop to try and achieve larger buds (not that I'm complaining). All in all I'm very pleased with this grow 8.5/10.

View attachment 20170331_095942.jpg

Latest posts

Back