Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud I used to worry about the smell of end decarbing and someone know what that smell was !-- Got high enough one day to realize if they know what decarb smells like they ain't po-po !

The only people I try to hide it from is the kids really don't care about anyone else nothing they can do and unwanted guest boy oh boy would they have a surprise if they can get through the door the three pit bulls are very kind and well mannered dog unless you were doing something you're not supposed to be or you're in my house when you're not supposed to be then it's a whole different story and if that don't work The Russian AK-47 I have definitely will stop them at the same time I sure hope nothing like that ever happens

I have to mostly live a double life !-- People can't know or should I say very few can know !-- I live in a police state !-- Some of the bigger cities are supposed to be giving tickets for small amounts -- With the Administration saying it plans to come down on recreational use most are opting to stay in the shadows !
Hopper says why am I upset this is all we've ever known ? -- That is true !-- I never smoked a legal joint in my life !-- I thought I might get to soon but those hopes are fading fast ! -- If I have to live to a 150 before I get that legal joint ? -- I'll be here !--

Yay DD is home...

the sun is still shining.. Trying to get the house and gardens ready for a friend to stay here.. That means transplanting the ones in small things to go in 5 gallon pots... phewy all done. I hope. Going out to the dispensary today.. you guys be good, oh, never mind.

Well try to take a few pics today didn't work out so well but they still look pretty cool

Try to do a close-up of the headband raspberry Kush
391469487e52b53bcb4bea7eabf13c0a.jpg

0661b238e9db9a886e5c1236d0858257.jpg

This one's the Mexican

a04d9730f2682d1deb6efbc22e4ecc46.jpg

GH white widow

ae1a75c6dcf7d7fe135b0a1ff0fabafd.jpg

So Bud, Jay Frost's seeds at sourpatch has boysenberry gelato in stock.

Sweet thank you so much man now I have a big decision to make fruity pebbles which for some reason I really want ti I don't know if it's just the name or what but jaws really knows how to make some good stuff but on the other hand the boysenberry gelato sounds pretty awesome too I will go check them out right now hope you're having a good Friday stay warm and staying hi my friend

Bud if you are going to look at Jay's, then you should just go to Obsoul33t's and drool

Everyone take your seats this is 4:20 practice !-- D.D. and I trying some Blue T.E. -- A Peppery Blueberry !--
Doesn't sound like it would work but it does !-- She got da funk too !

So...... :bong: smokin scissor hash, took down a few girls today. Peace

Umbra what do you think is the best way to order from fire stack tried filling out his order form says they ship to Canada but I just kept getting an error I tried calling him and got no answer

Use the Canadian site. Here is the link http://www.firestaxca.com/

Thanks buddy hope you're having a good evening so far I noticed his Canadian store Doesn't carry as much as his American store his Canadian store doesn't carry Jay frost I guess I will have to keep searching until I find someone else that carries Jay frost

Hahaha I just noticed I mixed up the names sorry I'm Needing them from sour patch seeds i'm determined to get my hands on some kind of gelato because I know for a fact no one out here has had anything like that and the boysenberry gelato sounds pretty good just can't wait for the gentleman to call me back so I can place my order

It's going not too bad Umbra heavily medicated watching Black sail seems like not too bad of a show your golden ticket must be looking pretty amazing right about now

Whew scissor hash put me down this afternoon...just now able to smoke a j again.....got some Sunshine Daydream I'm disposing of in a series of small fires. Hope everyone is enjoying there evening.

Morning all, coffee and a quick read then more girls to take down I don't have a lot so I pace myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back