One "finger" Leaves???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfairy

Reaction score
I have these plants that are in flowering stage, about 3-4 wks left, & I am experiencing a lot of them w/ just 1 "finger" leaves.:confused: Is this a lack of something, too much of something? I also have a couple babies that have the thing. WHAT IS IT??????:shocked: & :confused:

Have they experienced any light changes? Vegetative to flowering and back to vegetative or something like that earlier on in life.

What strain is it?

2 strains-Big Bud & Cinderella 99. & YES they have definitely experienced light changes!:holysheep: They were also recently moved to a totally diff location, I'm talkin' road trip for these poor girls. Is there any way to bring them back, & if not, will they still produce to their potential yield????? I also have some little girls whose stems of the fan leaves get reeaally long. Is this a sign of reaching out for light?

Ahh Green Fairy,

I'm disappointed to say in my experiences this can be irreversible. I took a road trip with my ladies. 4 days actually. Most were fine but one strain started with the uni-foliate structure and it took along time to grow out. After I vegged a mother out for an extended period, she started spitting out five pointed leaves again. I cloned the five pointers but the clones started the uni-foliate crap all over again. The herb was excellent but productivity did suffer. Eventually I chose a more stable strain.

Bringing plants into unusual light cycles frequently contributes to this weird reaction. Specifically long dark periods or binging a plant from flowering back to veg as I mentioned. It may grow out - with a few months of vegging.

I hope some other growers have had better experiences they can share with you. Big Bud/Cindi 99 is prob real nice. Let me know if I can help.........best of luck

:( Well, that just sucks!!!!!!!! But thank you so much for your input, you've been helpful!:peace:

Don't be too discouraged - I did mention the weed was good.....:)

Indeed you did. So, I guess there is hope. This is our 3rd grow... the 1st, got spider mites BAAAD, affected crop quite a bit, but could've been worse. 2nd grow was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Everything about it was just perfect. Then this one, w/the leaves like they are. But your right, don't get discouraged, & stay positive!!! Maybe sing 'em a little song !! LOL I'm not crazy, talking to your plants is a proven study, just sounds funny.

Put em back under the lights on 12/12. Let them grow for the next 3 weeks and then harvest. Honestly, harvesting now and working on revegging them for round 2 is what I would be doing right now.

With the single fingers poking out like that, it means they went back to veg state due to long periods of light I am guessing is what happened.

Either harvest and reveg or just let em go the next 3 weeks. Either way, you win... the plant isn't damaged forever and will likely give you a few more harvests just through revegging them.

Latest posts

Back