Easy-To-Grow Autos ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixx

Reaction score
My 2nd grow is about to go into flowering, when they finish this spring I would really like to try some short fast autos. Can anyone reccomend a couple strains to for an auto first timer. I like sativa, or a sativa dominant strain. Im not opposed to the indicas I just dont like couch-lock.

Have fun with them Sixx..as thats all they do for me...If you have the room to run Regulars....IMO...you yield more with a regular plant verses an auto...Most people grow autos because of small spaces..and I would listen to OHC not me...shes done way more research on the autos...Ive just grown them and smoked them:D..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I think the time of the autoflower is getting ready to pass. They're a nice novelty, and yes great for the short space grower, but in the end it's the same amount of work as a 12/12 with much less pay-off.

Yeah, I second that melvan. When I joined the first time, the autos section was hopping. I did just as much reading there as I did anywhere else. Even without the crash, people just aren't that into them as they once was. The first time I bought beans, they were autos.

Now the only ones I have that are autos are the freebies I get. And I've made quite a few orders lately. Lots of freebies!

When I get a separate veg area, I'll toss them in there and run em hydro. I just don't want to waste my limited space.

I don't think "auto", "short", "fast", and "sativa" can be put into the same seed...

im growing RRF for my first auto grow and its pretty easy and looks like it should finish real close to 60 days from seed.

Thx for the info...I figured yield would be much lower, but Im still in that experimental phase...I want to try all kinds of different grows, and strains. Im still trying to decide what type of grow is gonna work best for me. I will prob try some sort of sativa auto from Attitude. I'll go browse now and see what I can find, and let you know what I come up with.

Go with Auto Assassin it is sativa dominate and has a very energetic head high i find.Its a cross between the auto ak47 and a mexican sativa. it can get 2 feet tall and pretty bushy. this would be best if your a sativa lover

Latest posts

Back