The 420 friendly Camel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger
Reaction score
EDIT: seriously I cant edit the size it posts my pics @ ??
#2 No Joe but you CAN edit your post after others post... pics resized.

High all :48:

I'm Justa420Friend over on MC

Many of you are not over there (too) so let me catch MP only followers up and what better way than to post some pics (too)?

I'm a 40+ year old, 25+ year pot smoker who started growing almost a year ago. :vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave: (3) harvests to date
I live in a non medical (decriminalized) state :vap-bobby_on_the_be so I have to keep things stealth:
in the basement, small, quiet and odder-free! (7 Y.O. daughter too)

I grow for myself but share with my wife and friends as much as I can spare.

I use 300w of Hydro Grow LEDs to flower (100w Sol1 and a 200w Sol2) in a VERY SMALL (20" x 25" x 5'8") DIY flower cabinet
I just recently changed over my VEG section (20x25x45) from a 2' T5 4-bulb fixture to a 48x3w TopLED. (Yes, I've lurked here)

I grow DWC style in 5 gal totes and use GH 3-part nutes + 2-3 other GH adders depending on VEG, transition, early bloom and late bloom.
{I do NOT flush :huh:}

{[(me) myself] and I} use ( ) a lot... ( . Y . )

:farm:<----InTraining

View attachment lolpotdog.jpg

View attachment PICT0780.jpg

View attachment PICT0812.jpg

View attachment IMG4.jpg

View attachment IMG_0141.jpg

View attachment PICT0889.jpg

View attachment 1305662032511.jpg

View attachment IMG_0132.jpg

View attachment PICT0754.jpg

View attachment PICT0801.jpg

View attachment PICT0908.jpg

View attachment 1239995_575018482535421_1424222172_n[1].jpg

Hey Joe, welcome to MP...You got cool stuff. A great introduction with nice pic's of amber trichs and cool scopes and all sorts of greatness. Glad you are here.

That scope is SWEET! I want one!
90 bucks @ [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Vividia-Handheld-Endoscope-Microscope-Diameter/dp/B005P40OXY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1413134368&sr=8-10&keywords=usb+microscope[/ame]

You can use it "hand-held" to see but nowhere near as clear as when its used in the stand and don't even try to take pictures "hand-held".

-----

Thanks to all for the warm MP welcome!

I hope to become a better grower who can (someday) help others as much as y'all have helped me.

:48:

Thanks! I'm gonna take a screen pic and make it the Old Hen's desktop pic. Maybe she'll get the hint around Christmas time.......

Says it goes up to 250X. What does it go down to? I read the specs but couldn't find it.

It can go down to a normal camera.
Heck you can use it as a web cam if you wanted.
It all depends how close it is to the object and how far you focus in.
The one thing is a very very narrow depth of focus when zoomed in, you can have the tops of the tricombs in focus but the leaf is not.

:farm:<----intraining

View attachment PICT1067.jpg

View attachment PICT1127.jpg

10/11/14

lol I caught my 1 year anniversary :vap_smiley:

Happy Anniversary Joe. Glad you are here with us. What was that AMBER plant up there? Do you remember?

Happy Anniversary Joe. Glad you are here with us. What was that AMBER plant up there? Do you remember?

Barney's Farm Critical Kush
She went from cloudy to that in like 3 days

I've lost that CK mother along with Duck's Sour Diesel Kush and one of the 2 Chucky's Bride moms over the past month.
Just trying to push the watering schedule too long and they dryout/dieout :(

Well shoot Joe, that is no good. That is an amazing photo. Was she killer go to sleep pot?

I still have some of it set aside... the wife calls it "the sleepy time stuff" so yes it defiantly was/is.

I love the sleepy time stuff for sleepy time. I think i have one this year, LA Confidential is looking good for that. One dried nug from a week ago and it is pretty good. Your kush looked almost 100% amber, is that right?

That sample was darn near all Amber.
I would say, on average, the plant was closer to 50-60%

Latest posts

Back