This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pleasure. just hoping it was inspiration enough to figure your way around your dilemma

Harvest is DONE!!

Notes to my self. Be careful when drying. Don't let mr rb put the buds on hangers, He put them all even and close....no room for air and it was my fault as i was too darn tired to notice. Also, i should have turned on a heater. We didn't lose too much...have plenty, but still hate to lose one nug to mold when i live in a desert.
2nd note. When ya see the one fan leaf damaged, go get the worm then. don't wait for harvest. Find out what the moth looks like that lays the eggs and figure out a way to prevent them. Maybe plant other types of plants they like... hm

I am looking for a lab to test a couple of plants. THanks again for following along. I decided to reveg a nurse larry that looked like her mom Medicine woman and keep her as a clone. Also hoping the papaya will reveg for clones. I like that smoke. I have LA's cloned. I want the LA's tested for mold and I want the new addition Harliquin x freedom baby who I named Harley baby tested for cbd and thc.

Thanks Yarddog. Found out it is 50 bucks for each test. They will come pick it up or meet me somewhere and email me the results in 3 days. The lab is 90 miles from me. Awesome.. excited to see if we got some high cbd's from the "baby".

I'd work at the lab. I'm sure they "dispose" of the extra product when done testing.

They need 2 grams each test.. I thought yes, one to smoke and one to test. LOL YD

Cheaper than our testing here, but more needed. Look forward to hearing the results! Congrats on the harvest :48:

Last year when I checked it was like over 100 bucks I thought and I had to go to some obscure place and leave it in a lock box.... tooo weird. This is much better.

Looks like sclabs is opening a test facility in Seattle. That's who I've used here.

Great you are finished!

The small white butterfly's will lay eggs on veggies, so I always supposed they would do MJ the same way. The only other flyers we have here are the brown-white-orange small butterfly's. We has two types of crawlers too. Haven't seen any damage here from them this year.

Big congrats in getting the job done. Sounds like your happy with the season. I am too.

I believe it's the fluttering white little bastids. Fines mesh screen covering them maybe? At least over upper part. Contemplating ideas for next year already

Stone did you lose a lot to catapillers? How bout you Rose?

Last year our biggest fight was powdery mildew. This year was caterpillars. Didn't lose a ton, but enough that's irritating.

I would say i lost about an eighth of the harvest to the worm. I am anxious to get my la's tested for mold. They didn't touch some plants but others were very heavily ruined.

I tell you what, if i never harvest another plant, it will be ok.. I know i don't really mean that but that is how i feel today. A month is a long time to harvest. Did i mention i am glad it is over?

Congrats on finally finishing. I know that you really must be tired of trimming. The good news is that you will have a year to recover.

don't freak out if there is mold found.
the golden tarp awards disqualified half it's entrants this season due to mold (they suspect smoke from the fires contributed to the high amount)

i mean obviously it's nothing good.. but i bet almost any OD grower would get small amount reading if they tested.
*just to try and calm you down beforehand ;)

Oh Kaotik, thank you. The smoke? we certainly had a lot of that. This lab tests it like food. if under so many microns or whatever it is safe. I just don't want to make medicine for folks with compromised immune system that has mold. Thank you for telling me to calm down. I need to calm down. I need to sleep for a month but i keep having company and stuff keeps happening.

THG, thanks for coming over here. I miss you. Yes, I see plants now that need harvesting on here and panic. I need harvesting counseling. lol

4 plants will be more than enough next year.

Kaotik, mr rb said, you give the "lab guy" 4 grams and money and he just goes away? lol

Hi Rosebud, ive been in the dog house for a while cause i broke our" meaning my wifes' "laptop. I then proceeded to break my cell phone, cause i broke the laptop. It was not a good day lol... Nice haul for you this year, congrats!!! Time for a break it sounds like.

Oh man PP, i bet she was not happy with you. Did you get something to replace them? Big fat bummer man. So good to hear from you. Now I know why you have been not around.
Are you growing? Are you in the doghouse there too? I hope not. Thanks for stopping by.

Latest posts

Back