Im Makeing a game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Whats up yall, I started on makeing a game. so far it's been really fun and vary complex. As of now i have 6 people made and many more to do. Ive been useing this program that i got from school that allows you to graph faces, and use you own with the add of a cam(still dont have1:cry:). I've been talking to my teacher and he gave me a copy of program that has 3-d models of US cities, ill be useing the area i live in for the envormental model. The game will be kinda like grand theft auto, but you get to chosse what kinda work you wanna do,it will take place right after you grad from high school, you will also have the option of creating how your person will look in the game so far i got about 25 diffiant jobs you can do some legal and some illegal,......and yes you can grow. i still have a lot of work to do on the story line and how the jobs gon work, it will have missions you must do for that spicific job.i have tons and tons of work to do,....atleast 1ina half years maybe 2:hairpull:. This is the most fun i've done sence i started growing, any ideas you all may have and i mean ANY post it. Im the only 1 working on this so ideas are limited. Time to smoke:2940th_rasta: and work:lama:

Dude that sounds like fun... Maybe you can have grow emergancies were you have to run to the hydro store and get a new pump before your plants die:confused2: Sounds like allot of work.

thats a good idea, i could make that person a comercial grower......with a flower shop as a cover up???? theres a new job as a florist didnt think of that

Hey mang how about we open up a Head Shop in that game or maybe even a Hydro store. ;)

TBG'S Head Shop :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey mang how about we open up a Head Shop in that game or maybe even a Hydro store. ;)

Don't mind me trying to cut in on the action........
But I could set up a show in the basement~

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

there will be alot of stores to go to. Ill name that 1 TBG, fa real. Speaking of buildings im going to be working on a few in the next few weeks after im done with the people.A frien of mine showed me a quick way to do more then1 at a time. sence i dont wont every1 to look the same i wil do there faces 1 at a time. sometime down the line ima scale the whole enviorment and place the buildings where i want them to be.:fid: it a WHOLE lot more work then what i thought, and on top of that makeing it compatible for the Xbox360:eek: .

I think your game should include Marijuana in a LEGAL environment. You could still fight off A holes trying to steal your grows, etc.

Maybe you need quality stuff before your headshops will re distribute it???

I think it would be cool to protect it in armored vehicles while it travels through states. My character rides "shotgun" if you catch my drift :hubba:

i thought of have it legal but i want it based on reality as much as possible. police near by, u run a stop light u get pulled over ticketed and u gott go to court.My wife said i should put a option in it for if they wanna go to college????....?????What the hell!!!!! good idea open up more jobs.And gives me mor work to do!!! Each job will have a mission kinda different from the others, BUT, they all connect some way or the other. After im done with the main people ima write a story line for each. the ideas are vary complex to high to explain, at the same time it will be like no other open world action ive played nor herd of.I got people from the area that gonna do voices and music for me........Its gonna be a longgggggg process fareal. sence i dont stop something i started it's gonns get done. Gameing is 1 of my passions jus like bud. ok i real high talking too much, holla back when i get some real progress

What kinda show :hubba:
Lady Green said:
Don't mind me trying to cut in on the action........
But I could set up a show in the basement~

You should set it up where people can work two jobs. One that is all "conform to society" type during the day and then they can do illegal side line stuff on the sly. What do you think.:hubba:

Ok so its been like 2month sence ive started the production. Alot of progress has been made. 174jobs(87 legal 87 illegal) 45 main character so far and the whole environment has been mapped out. A friend of mine that i went to school with and also good at computers is helping me out. and i really needed it too. I have to go to the airforce base here and get a few pics of the plains and a few of the bunkers i can take pics of. Most of the places ive asked to take pics of was really eager to help out and let me do what was needed. my friend is working on car models,clothen,wepons and and turning the pics into computer graphics. Oh yea TBG how would you like to be the owner of a coffee shop.LOL yup it will be 1 in the game with people on here being workers and customers. Thats all for now update when theres more progress

Your game sounds wicked man. Do you have quests or jobs for good an evil people. I like a choice in how I play, bc I'm usually evil =p
I've always wanted to make a game. Sounds like alot of fun BFOK =)

I found a game called "Plant Tycoon". Kind of sim style game for greenthumbs. It's alright, just feed and water some beans and come back every couple of hours, and depest, prune, feed, etc. Sell off your grows for cash and buy upgraded beans, dirt, nursery items, etc. Pretty laid back and, it's def not easy. I'm addicted sadly tho =/

tripey, by chance do u go by Pinch on other forums?

theres an actual interactive grow room you can do on the computer, fans lights, everything, i'll get the info from my buddy, but some how u can incorporate that in the game :p iam a gamer

Latest posts

Back