Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC...... :bong: wow....... one more :bong:....... almost there....... one more :bong:....... aaahhhhh....... yep........ I'm at my happy place........ be high as you wanna be. happy Friday!!!

Morning MP Family,,I am home till Monday.Man Rose way to go,,didnt know the Nurse Larry was yours,,,NICE. I have some Larry OG and love it. Picken up some Blue Dream today and will be token on it by tonight.

Good morning peeps!

Another cold morning with frozen rain out there.... Going to take the big dog for more bump removal... they are small this time... Don't know if the roads will allow driving yet.

Went to a new doctor yesterday as all of mine are old and retiring... She is young and cute and tiny.... I thought if i didn't like her, i could just sit on her. But, good news for her I liked her.. Told her i use pot and at first she said, "oh no that isn't good", I guess you know that got me.. I said in a strong voice, oh no, that is good. Why in the world would you say it isn't good? She stammered and said, it can cause rapid heart. I said, yeah, and if it doesn't? She said, well you never know what is in that stuff, I said, I grow my own. She said, oh. Well, she said, it isn't good to smoke for your lungs, i said, i vape... Poor lady... She ended up saying well, everyone is different and it seems to be a good thing for you!!! YES victory! Poor lady didn't know what hit her..
I am so over hiding my meds... I am out!

:aok: way to handle the doc Rose. My doc who know me real well, Said I dont understand it, your heart lungs, kidneys and liver are all in great shape but this body of your aint worth the parts to rebuild it.

Fa$t hope you make i home before the major storm hits the area.

WH you make me wonder? Wonder why anyone be happy being back in Texas:p

BIU BHCers I say Fridays should be stay home and get :stoned:

Thanks Rose........ reassurance is nice when your sitting where I am.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

14* here and overcast, looks like 14 will be the high for the day.

RoseBud, way to go with the Doc. It's called "practising" medicine because doctors don't know everything. You have just opened this Docs eyes, maybe her next patient will be the beneficiary of your openness. You have become an ambassador of compassionate care, I knew you had it all along. :aok:

BIU BHC....:bong: :bong: :bong:

hey all---little chilly here now---warming up to 70's a bit later---weatherman be talking about beach weather 80's beginning of next week---we'll see---best is the frost warnings seem to be over for the time being---not sure if some of my od plants survived or not

to do's for today

get to transplanting larry og---possibly some x-mas shopping---likely to vape myself into a nap :D

way to go Rosey,you probably blew her mind...can you believe it is Friday already....wow time just flies by the older we get....doing a show tonight with a band Ive never played with,this should be interesting.I know the drummer is really good .,did some gigs with him back in the day....hope the rest of them are as good....Ill let you all know how it goes....hope everyone has a long and safe weekend,got to string some up after I rip a few hits....:cool: .....peace

So should I just give up on getting my name posted on the front page?

The front page of what?:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

I dont think Hick has anything to do with BHC members names..lol..

I think pcduck took over the members list:aok:

:bong:

not sure whos running it but the list on the first page hasnt been updated since 2-11-2011, im not on the list but im not too worried about it, just commin in to drop a line and take a toke or 2 is what we do here lol, its all good, toke it up yall!

We dont care about any list anymore and long as you hold this :48: or:bong: your gold in here

Latest posts

Back