Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thanks Duck

It's all but impossible to get splash with this thing! :bong1:

All the other (China-Clone) ones had issues one way or another and just didn't perform like they could/should.
This one, on the other hand... :aok:

:48:

:vap-Bong_smoker: Hi everyone. Hope y'all are doing well. Same ol, same ol here.

Kind of sounds like Spring is right around the corner:woohoo:

Got me thinking of doing some kind of fun grow as a group. What do you guys and gals think? Most of us have done a micro grow already, so I was thinking an artistic grow. The kind where they make the plant look like something with training. You know what I mean? The plant wouldn't even have to be marijuana, for our non-growers. What do ya think? Or am I just high?

wait........

I am high:)

BIU:bong:

That would be fun Duck, i am in topiary pot???..you be the leader..Joe, that thing is awesome!!!

Group grows are fun. I do kind of like them to be cannabis related if possible. I will be in Oregon soon, so will actually be able to do some fun legal stuff.

WOO HOO!!!!THG going legal... say WHAT after HOW many years??? I am doing a happy dance.

THG,,we can come over and party now right. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Group grows are fun. I do kind of like them to be cannabis related if possible.
I will be in Oregon soon, so will actually be able to do some fun legal stuff.

:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

:vap-Bong_smoker::bong:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEY8WQZiHs[/ame]:bong::vap-Bong_smoker:

:48:

Grasshopper--still in Idaho. Hoping to be in Ore before the end of the month. Got some work to do on the place, but the price was right. I am super excited...and Rosebud is only going to be about 4 hours away!

Grasshopper, Weedhopper, ,call me what ever,,just dont call me late for Bowl. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Greeting Bong Hitters Club !--- I'm trying to get out of my safe zone at the O.F.C. and explore the site some !--- I had a severe head injury so be nice !---Anyway I'm making tetraploid marijuana and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them ? --I have some babies that have survived the treatment but I still need a microscope to verify the conversion !--- I got the genetics and the technique so I'm looking to make my own U.B.C. Chemo ! ----Anything ????

What kind of microscope? What is tetraploid marijuana and what kind of treatment do you do?

Latest posts

Back