burnt leaf tips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Humidity is a little high try to bring it down a little.

surreptitious said:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149126&d=1264475302

try that link, it's a link to the actual picture. what i've done on each plant is cut the leaves off that had the burnt tips. then i can see if it's still happening.

"get on my knees", damn i wish more females would tell me that lol

i appreciate your help, crystal. i'm just trying to figure out where should i go from here. should i keep the nutes the same, increase them, decrease them...i dont know lol

It looks like nute burn but the damage is done so now just keep an eye on the rest of the girls to make sure it is not progressing.

I chatted with the folks at my local dispensary about your tips,.. He said shower off the palnts (assuming YOU have good water where you are) rinse the leaves over and under until the water flushes the roots and the dirt,...MINE LOVED IT,..ALL Bad tips GONE! combinations of things are keeping them strong and I believe they may be Pretty Potent when they grow up! Good luck! Clearly,.......Crystal

hmmm....you mean rinse the leaves themselves? i use reversed osmosis water for my needs.

i have no dirt. only hydroton.

Smart move! Revese osmosis! Good for you and your babies! If I can't get that I get distilled water! YES give them a light "shower!" Like a shower without soap for you lol! I just "showered them" in distilled water leaning the buckets round and round and letting the water just pour out the dirt to assure the roots got a good rinse,.. Then i even gave the main stems a little shake (GENTLE DADDY) and let them sit in the tub til the water dripping slows to nothing then place under lights,.... Mine are just thriving now! "Clearly"

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of *#@$.

Latest posts

Back