plant streched barely any branches or leaves reveg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissinStars

Reaction score
My plant streched out due to the light being to far away sorry no pictures till tomorrow I'm using cfls and fox farms nutes currently the plant is just under 8 wks into 12/12 light cycle and is healthy and budding nicely no bugs no brown or yellow leaves no real dangerous problems just very few stems and leaves causing it not to bud as big someone suggested I try to make it go back to veg state so it will produce more shoots is this possible? Should I do it? If so how do I do it just switch back the lighting?

if you want to reveg it
imo wait till harvest ,,cut your buds off leaving some smaller bottom ones and put her back onto a veg cycle ,,at first she will look real bad with the leaves curling in and getting all twisted ,
goodluck :peace:

KissinStars said:
My plant streched out due to the light being to far away sorry no pictures till tomorrow I'm using cfls and fox farms nutes currently the plant is just under 8 wks into 12/12 light cycle and is healthy and budding nicely no bugs no brown or yellow leaves no real dangerous problems just very few stems and leaves causing it not to bud as big someone suggested I try to make it go back to veg state so it will produce more shoots is this possible? Should I do it? If so how do I do it just switch back the lighting?

Are you saying that you are 8 weeks into 12/12? If so, you do not want to go back into veg--it is far too late. Some strains will reveg, some will not. IMO, the only reason to do a reveg is to take clones from an outstanding plant. Revegging generally takes longer than growing from seed or clone and doesn't always work.

I am guessing that you probably do not have enough light. How many CFLs are you using and what is the wattage? Is your space absolutely completely 100% dark during the dark time? How long did you veg before you put into 12/12? Do you know the strain? Pics will help alot.

im using 2 clfs one vertical one horizontal one is a cool aquarium bulb and the other a sunlight bulb im uploading pics in a min. i did not properly veg them i know that now which is why im looking for the best way to finish her off seeing as shes extremely happy and producing bud even if it is only a little i might as well finish what i started this is my first grow. i currently am awaiting a seedling or two to sprout> my dark time is very dark and ive been careful not to have any shadows during the light time.

Up until it started flowering and stopped stretching i had the cfls waaaay to far away more like what you woud have for hps lights so she stretched way up and now theres this huge gap you can see and i just wanna know if theres anything i can do probably not but i thought id try

if you try to reveg now you'll end up with very ugly under potent airy leafy buds....trust me i've done it

Put the pictures HERE, don't link to another site directly - be a good idea to change that before the mods spot it...

without more light revegging wont produce anything any better. and as stated its to late for these plants, not that you cant keep the genetics and try again.

Just think of it as a growing exp. and now you can invest in your grow and start producing bud.

KissinStars said:
Up until it started flowering and stopped stretching i had the cfls waaaay to far away more like what you woud have for hps lights so she stretched way up and now theres this huge gap you can see and i just wanna know if theres anything i can do probably not but i thought id try

Sorry, but I deleted your link. We request that all pictures be posted directly to this site. We also ask that you not post direct links.

It is too late to put back into veg. What is the wattage of the lights you are using? I suspect that you are really underlit.

Latest posts

Back