My Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post a smoke.report in a few days when there done drying.

And yeah I would definitely grow autos again in the future.

Ok, I will look forward to your smoke report, etc.... thanks

Well I did manage to smoke a joint before turning it into bho. Very stoney bud. Tasted really good, very fruity.The bud was pretty sticky too. It taste even better on a ceramic nail.

They are talking letting them grow out to 10-11 weeks total.. instead of the 7-9 the breeder recommends. Also this is one man's opinion.. remember that.

I have an auto sweet skunk, advertised 7 weeks, im going on week 9 and she is looking pretty close to ready, im thinking 1 or 2 more weeks for her. Also that is just my opinion ;)

Thanks for sharing man ! Would you say the smoke is generally not as good as non auto strains ? Heard a lot of comments here it isn't as good.

I think this day and age with the new auto strains out there, they definitely are on par with photo plants. Back when they first started out, the thc content was low, so was the yield. But that was when they made the first Lowryder, which was 50% Mj and 50% Ruderalis. Now they have crossed it back many times over and the plants are more like 85% mj and 15% Ruderalis(just guessing %'s), so the low thc of the Ruderalis doesn't effect things as much.

I would have to say that growing conditions probably play a bigger role in THC %. I grew some Narcotherapy autoflower strain last round, and it was by far the most potent stuff I have ever smoked.

Found an auto amongst my girls last week, she's probably 2 weeks into bloom under 24/0 T-5s

Browning is from letting it go too long...should've harvested it long ago

Latest posts

Back