Numero Uno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job man, looking very nice!!!!

I am surprised the odor is not a problem, it looks like you are blowing through the filter, not sucking through it.....correct me if I am wrong

That's correct. I couldn't figure out a way to get the filter up high in the tent (to suck hot air), so I put the fan up there. No odor whatsoever with the tent closed.

I had mine setup like that on my last run (for the same reason) and wow did it stink the house up!!!!

Green Mojo to you good sir!

I had mine setup like that on my last run (for the same reason) and wow did it stink the house up!!!!

Green Mojo to you good sir!

Really? Weird. I also like my setup because the tent helps muffle the sound of the fan some (although this fan emits very little noise anyway).

I've already started my next grow, and it's only three plants (instead of five). With that extra room in the tent, I may switch my setup to see if I can make something else work. I would LOVE to have everything enclosed in the tent! And thank you for the mojo!

Thanks! And yup, getting very close. I'm getting excited!

Last pic especially is lookin' goooood and healthy! :aok:

How many days(or weeks) flowering in are you? I would guess Week 5-6?

Last pic especially is lookin' goooood and healthy! :aok:

How many days(or weeks) flowering in are you? I would guess Week 5-6?

Day 27 since flipping, actually. They're beautiful. I'm thinking of chopping one soon!

One down. I weighed some of the larger ones as I took them off and had several around 7-12g each. I'm estimating about 2.5oz wet. Great? No. Bad? Nah. Some were better than others (duh) and my next grow I'm going to try some fimming, or other training, to make more, denser buds instead of so many popcorn buds. Still had a few good ones, though.

I'm going to let the other girls go probably another week. And unfortunately my only place I can hang them is in the tent since it's the only place I've got hooked up to a filter, and odor control is a priority for me.

View attachment IMG_1353.jpg

View attachment IMG_1354.jpg

View attachment IMG_1357.jpg

View attachment IMG_1358.jpg

View attachment IMG_1359.jpg

View attachment IMG_1360.jpg

Thanks, guys.

Question: is it doing any harm to the harvested bud to hang them up to dry in the tent? I've got one guy telling me that drying bud while being exposed to HPS will warp the taste and decrease the THC content. True or not?

I'd love to hang my buds to dry somewhere else, but the tent is the only odor-proof place I've got.

Darker is better I have always thought. Slower dry maybe. Don't have any facts just opinion. sorry.

Thanks for the input, Rose. This first grow is an experiment as much as it is anything else, so I guess I'll see how it ends up. I've got three mason jars full, and one plant hanging. The jars still have a very strong plant smell - this will transition to the more normal "bud" smell, right?

Latest posts

Back