Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.

Attachments

• 20150413_004635.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 148
Maybe up the feed on the RP a bit, looks like it is starting to take it from the fan leaves. What I can tell from the other pics, they look good , not sure if that is nute burn or just new growth. Pics four and five could be showing some nute burn but does not look bad. Hope this helps.:joint4:

Maybe up the feed on the RP a bit, looks like it is starting to take it from the fan leaves. What I can tell from the other pics, they look good , not sure if that is nute burn or just new growth. Pics four and five could be showing some nute burn but does not look bad. Hope this helps.:joint4:

Sorry didn't have much free time yesterday, so I will chat a lil more today. I guess I should just call a spade a spade, the R.P is a fat kid who's unhappy, and stuck at the salad bar, the narco's say they can't handle the 5 course meal and steak and potato's would do just fine.

I really like the day after I give them the juice, had about 1" growth give or take on all of the plants. I should mention that the lights were 2' above the pots this entire time, so the plants slowly grew up into them. These led's sure seem to keep my plants LOW to the ground.. I run with both the veg/bloom switches on the entire time, I find the bloom's red spectrum really helps warm things up. Anyways, I raised the lights they are now at 20"

So far the white widows are the tallest, #1 is 9" and #2 is 10", they are also both LST'd, so they would be im guessing 15-16" if I hadn't tied them down.

The R.P is 10" and was also tied down, so it would be 15-16" as well.

The Narco's are the smallest, #1 is 7", #2 is only 6".

The Satori is chilling at a cool 7.5", after topping the 2 new tops have grown about an inch.

I just took more pics, will upload them in a few.

Thanks for stoppin in BtL

View attachment 20150413_212014.jpg

Everything is lookin' goooood :aok:

I run with both the veg/bloom switches on the entire time, I find the bloom's red spectrum really helps warm things up. Anyways, I raised the lights they are now at 20"

Yep, you want to keep a full spectrum on them, even in veg :cool2:

Hey next.

Those are some fantastic looking plants you got there, keep up the good work man! :D

Mixing up a batch of EJ, same as last batch but I added 1tsp of the pure blend tea.. I don't think it is 100% organic, but it looks like it is 98% or something krazie.. anyways, the ppm is at 250.

Do you guys think it is possible that by adding the CFL it somehow caused my plants to stretch? Seems as tho the R.P and WW#2 both stretched right after I put the extra light in there.. anyone out there added a cfl to an led grow an experienced this? I don't think its such a bad thing, considering my plants have always stayed extremely short..

Looks like watering time tomorrow.. slight droop going on.
View attachment 20150417_002037.jpg

This Narco#2 sure took off! Will do a little LST on her tomorrow, try to pull some branches apart so the leaves and growth tips aren't so touchy touchy
View attachment 20150417_002123.jpg

And the Satori, I think she is doing alright, the lower branches are fighting to take the top, she will have many tops soon.. As they keep popping up, I will keep tying them down. So far I only tied down the 2 new tops, was easy peasy lemon squeezy, and awesome results.
View attachment 20150417_002114.jpg

Straight water for the Narco's and Satori tomorrow. I will feed the WW's and the R.P the mix that has been bubbling. It had massive foam for 24hrs, then it slowed down, I added 1tsp molasses and it fired back up, 12hrs later same thing so gave it another tsp molasses. I think thats how it works, microbes are hungry when the foam goes away so feed them a little more. I must say with the addition of the Pure Blend Tea my bucket was almost bubbling over, massive foam / bubbles.

Lol, well I gave the R.P a Spa treatment.. I had my nutes bubbling in a 5gal bucket, it had a good 6" of foam in it. Looked like some good stuff, I left the 4 bubblers on and just dropped the pot inside the 5gal bucket, it bubbled and jiggled.. looked like a spa treatment. I'm sure it aerated the roots like no other. All other plants got R/O water.

I think I am starting to see a Phosphorus def, and maybe some calcium. Quite a few plants are getting purple petioles, small necrotic spots. Also older growth yellowing from the inside out

The satori has burnt edges on lower fan leaves, I think they are all a little hungry.. I will post some pics tomorrow. was a long day. peace out

added 1/2 tsp per galon of cal/mag. It doesn't have any sulfur in it tho.. The azomite I added has very very little sulfur in it as well, it has 10 times more gold than it does sulfur according to the ppm.

Latest posts

Back