mrbudz is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Here you go Mr Budz, your new thread, tell us about you and what you want or are doing/growing..

:welcome: to MP Mr.Budz

Yes, you needed your own thread.

Tell us what you want out of your bud? To sleep, pain, anxiety, just fun, daytime nighttime. Also tell us about where and how you are going to grow and we can help you find the right thing for your space.

I am a former athlete and I have joint pain in knees, back, elbows
I am picking up where my grandfather left off by growing medication
I just purchased a 4x3x6 cabinet with fluorescent compartment for seedlings and clones
400 and 600 ballasts and a rather large good for lights cabinet has everything you need to start..
I don't know where to start to get good viable stock

I take it you are looking mostly for pain relief? Check out this site: https://www.leafly.com/start-exploring

This site has some great info on what to expect from different strains. You may also want to try some other things you can make from cannabis. I make a salve that I have had great reports on from those I have given it to.

What kind of ballasts did you buy and did you buy hoods/reflectors? Bulbs?

How large is each space in your cabinet?

Sorry for the late response.....I have a 400w ballast and a 600w also a hydro farm hood with a 400w metal halide bulb and a double 24 inch fluorescent light fixture, canfan duct fan but no filter
I have a 6x3x8 but I'm considering putting a tent in there..

Latest posts

Back