Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogokie

Reaction score
I'm a disabled Vietnam vet and I grow my medicine. Never posted before but I do have a question.
I pack a 00 capsule with my meds. I do not decarb. I just dry it for about 4 weeks. I can get about .5 gram into each one. I have seen my pot pills put some ti sleep. They are very strong.
I am wondering why I am the only person (seems like) that dreamed this **** up.

Welcome to MP! What is your question again? I always decarb.

Just taking raw weed and stuffing it into capsules. Who else has tried this. It works for me. Anyone?

Well, I personally do not really ingest pot much. There really is little difference putting them in caps, in edibles, or just eating it. I would need a fairly large dose to get me high. Glad it works for you.

Cannabis that is eaten without being decarbed contain water soluable cannabinoids that do not get you high and being water soluble, dissolve in water with no effects.

:welcome: to MP from another Vietnam vet, we got others too. Check out "Curmudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club" in the Coffee Table section. Keef stuffs capsules full of pot and eats `em. He decarb`s though.

Welcome! :vap-leafy_wave:

I have seen finely ground cannabis put into capsules.
I have tried it but it did not work as well for me as edibles or tea.
I put milk in my tea as THC will bind to fatty liquids.
Perhaps taking those pills with milk may be a good idea.

Good karma to you and your grow my friend!

Welcome to MP. I bet if you decarb your bud first you will be blown away at the difference. Science says so. :)

I was posting and it came over me. I decarb all the leaves to dry them throughly. The bud is always dried slowly. Am I decarbing by letting the buds dry slowly for 3-4 weeks?

No, decarbing is done in a 230 degree oven for 30 minutes. There are other temps and times, but that is just what i do.

I don't understand. You mean that crystal covered buds won't work? Wow I don't know what to say.

When you light a joint with fire you are decarbing fresh bud. When you vape or bong or whatever you are decarbing with fire.

when you do edibles or medical tincture or really anything ingested you will have a whole lot better bud if you decarb. Don't take my word for it... It is well researched and studied and I tell you the truth... Do it..you won't be sorry.

Oh I know about decarbing. I believe it is removing a carbon molecule that makes THC A into THC. What if your bud already has all THC and little THC A? I hoped that I got my nomenclature right. I don't believe I have seen anything on it.

I believe (and you are talking to someone who knows nothing about chemistry.) all thc is thcA before decarbing. Otherwise why do it?

Oh I know about decarbing. I believe it is removing a carbon molecule that makes THC A into THC. What if your bud already has all THC and little THC A? I hoped that I got my nomenclature right. I don't believe I have seen anything on it.

It doesn't. You need heat. And it is not only THC. Other cannabinoids exist as acids and have the extra carbon molecule attached.

Have you ever packed a capsule with dried herb and taken them? A less experienced user was so disoriented had trouble walking and promptly (after 1 hour) fell asleep. The high is different but it definitely exists. Decarbing does dry out everything well. Just don't tell my test subject that the weed was ineffective. LOL! Hell, it's all good.

Latest posts

Back