I'm back and missed everyone sooooooooo much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
Hey peeps what's up!? I've hit a few bumps in the road of life but all is squared away now. Man I don't think there was a day that went by I didn't think of this awesome community. I'm almost ready to start a grow n show but that's still a few months out at most. I was digging in my bean box and memories started flowing. I know some of the members that helped me are no longer here for whatever reason but that's only a few. To the rest I haven't forgotten you. Hopefully you haven't forgotten me. To those who have no clue to who I am, I am mainly an organic gardener with the exception of an undercurrent system I built which kicked some serious ***. The 1 time I got to run it. I won't be able to fire that up for a while as I don't have the room as of now. I'm limited to my 3 x 4 area with a 600. The last run I did was a scrog in a 28 gal tub with 1 plant 600watt and finish just shy of a bow. Man I hope I didn't forget too much and the rust gets kicked off fast. Anyhow time to surf the threads :bong::bolt:
Love this place

Thanks rose. I see some members around here with special colored names.that's awesome seeing members moving up the ranks. Good on you

Latest posts

Back