Blueberry and AK48 Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

checklist

Still quest for knowledge
Reaction score
2.5 (2 in one pot, soon to be one) gifted Blueberry auto ( 1 week and 2 weeks) and 3 AK48 auto (5 weeks) in amended soil. Setup to follow (patience is a virtue).

Last edited:
I'll be following. I've grown regular (photoperiod) AK47, and I have a pack of Dutch Passion regular Blueberry seeds. I've been thinking about growing them out.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm following too. I think we are running the same blueberry auto. I just dropped a bean of it today. It will be good to compare the two grows. Green mojo!!!

I'm following too. I think we are running the same blueberry auto. I just dropped a bean of it today. It will be good to compare the two grows. Green mojo!!!
My guess as well.

Looking good. pulling up a set Green mojo

Looking good. pulling up a set Green mojo
Thank you. Not to sure about the first bud and plant, looks mangled, all buds look the same on this one plant. Should it stay or should it go?

Looks fine to me. Why do you think it has to go?

I'll be following. I've grown regular (photoperiod) AK47, and I have a pack of Dutch Passion regular Blueberry seeds. I've been thinking about growing them out.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Thank you. The largest Blueberry auto has grown seven inches in the last week, a very active plant.

Looking good checklist. How old are the blueberries?

Looking good checklist. How old are the blueberries?
Thank you Yarddog. Blueberry's are 4 weeks and 3 weeks from plant, germ took about 5 days. They were started in the 5 gal buckets.

A quick family photo, not much new except fox-tails. Heat has been high (85F-89F day) and pH at 8-8.5 (oops on soil mix) on AK48 autos. Blueberry's auto and little AK48 auto soil at pH 7. Temps corrected as cooler weather set in and worm castings/fungus tea drench (pH 6.5) for all today. Watering with alfalfa/molasses tea (pH 6.5) as needed. Photo failed to upload, will try later.

View attachment DSCF2030a.jpg

Last edited:
I see some good looking green there.

Most are curing now, a few pics along the way.
The skunk. (top 2)

Blueberry's to the bottom of pic. (next three)

And "Little Miss Fox-tail". (the rest)

Weights and smoke report when ready to jar. Thank you for stopping by.

View attachment DSCF2056a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2058a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2059a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2060a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2064a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2099a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2085a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2094a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2104a.jpg

View attachment DSCF2106a.jpg

Latest posts

Back