2nd grow journal crown royal, white cookies using stg(Sure To Grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok well for clones i am 1 for 6 not a great record but the last 5 i did not cut the leaves like i did the first and only successful clone, so i took 2 more cut the leaves, one is under a "humidity cover "one isnt

Cool,,never heard of it. Thats really neat stuff. Does look like cotton though. Lol

it does look and feel like cotton but doesnt act like it, and i wouldnt recommend starting seeds in it, just clones, or rockwool

it does look and feel like cotton but doesnt act like it, and i wouldnt recommend starting seeds in it, just clones, or rockwool

I tried it a few years ago...... like it better than rockwool........ not for me though....... just doesn't fit the growing style I prefer.

Yea its actually made for my system ebb and flow, because it allows maximum oxygen to be pulled into the rootzone when water is drained. Its called the deluge.

so the plants have been doing great, obviously during veg phase there isnt much to see, they have been on a steady diet of 1/2 base nutes(floranova grow) Amino Acid,kelp,vitamin b and phosphorus off and on, I have some seriously thick stems. The crown royal are looking amazing, no sign of any pests the white cookieis is very small and bushy like most white widow plants but it has intense outward growth

View attachment 12-19-cr-clone.jpg

View attachment 12-2-wc.jpg

View attachment 12-19-wc-nodes.jpg

View attachment 12-19-wc.jpg

View attachment 12-19-cr-s-2.jpg

View attachment 12-19cr-seed.jpg

one lama and a dancing banana :lama: :banana:

nice job...... developing your own style :48:

yes it appears they are all staggering the first pic is a clone that was taken when the mother was already at her peak, but they all seem very healthy and happy, i just wish the white cookies was bigger but its just how the plant is

I am flipping them tonight they are amazing, I have been busy since around christmas with the harvest from the first grow, no idea how much it weighs but i have 4 quart jars filled and 3 gallon ziplock bags filled

View attachment the difference.jpg

Happy for the recovery. This is a great journal all the pic's thank you and the best of growing mojo to you.

good idea I am going to pull the larger leaves

here are some update pics of the girls in the flower tent, they are doing wonderfully developing many bud sites, this is going to be a good grow for crownroyal i can tell already
, and white cookies is starting to stretch nicely also

View attachment 1-16-16-crc-budsites.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-cr-s.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-crs-2.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-crs-budsites.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-crs-budsites1.jpg

View attachment 1-16-wc-top.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-wc.jpg

View attachment 1-16-16-tent.jpg

so a couple updates, I have been working like a dog, trying to launch a new website and a small business while working fulltime, and growing. An overall update here. We are in week 6 of flower, and things are blowing up bigger and better then the last grow if you can believe that, because i cant.
I have been feeding them a steady diet of bio stimulants, kelp, humic acids, amino acids, vitamin b, and for the first 4 weeks of flower i also added additional phosphorus to help promote more bud sites and faster bud growth, then in week 5 I stopped using phosphorus and started adding potassium along with the bio stimulants.
The pics below will be the images leading upto today, and then i will make a separate post with pics just taken.

View attachment 1-23-1.jpg

View attachment 1-27.jpg

View attachment 1-27-full-tent.jpg

View attachment 1-30white cookies.jpg

View attachment 1-30-whole-tent.jpg

View attachment 2-3crown-royal-budstacking.jpg

View attachment 2-3-full-tent.jpg

View attachment 2-7-cr.jpg

View attachment 2-7-wc.jpg

View attachment 2-13.jpg

View attachment 2-13-cr.jpg

View attachment 2-20.jpg