Just sayin Hey!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2RedEyes

Reaction score
I'm a 65 year old retired Medicare hippy that just found his self in a legal state, that of California! I was born here, learned to play guitar here, learned to smoke weed here and then took a break from all that to be responsible, earn a living and raise my kids. I've just been called back to help out my former employer on a temporary assignment for about a month but after that, I'm permanently retired. All the kids are on their own and pot is legal here so I'm planning my first garden. I don't have a lot of room at home though so I'm gonna start out very small with just a plant or two. My first attempt will be a space bucket thing. I live in pretty close quarters with my neighbors so a stealth grow is in order even if it is legal.
Well, I have a lot to learn but have been studying hard and I'm sure to have lots of questions. Wish me luck and I feel fortunate to have found what seems like a great gardening resource here....

welcome aboard 2redeyes---glad you found us---pretty cool place to kick it and many a folk here to lend a hand in helping you reach your growing goals---peace

Welcome redeyes, your in good company being old...lol and a old hippie at that.. We can help you get started... let us know how we can help. Nothing like growing your own after all these years.. enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome. I have about a month or so before I start trying to grow anything as I am away from home and have not ordered any seeds as of yet. Looking for a strain that will aid my wife in her back pain while not leading to couch lock or adding too much of a paranoia feeling. Likely a hybrid strain, any recommendations?

Thanks for the welcome. I have about a month or so before I start trying to grow anything as I am away from home and have not ordered any seeds as of yet. Looking for a strain that will aid my wife in her back pain while not leading to couch lock or adding too much of a paranoia feeling. Likely a hybrid strain, any recommendations?

REd Look Up Papaya from Nirvana seeds.:48:

Latest posts

Back