How Stoned Are You??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn HHL, hope you get better soon. Dilaudid is a heinous one to get off of. Cool deal with the nurse. Best of luck to you my friend.

Hamster Lewis said:
Bro I didn't know....that sucks. I hope you are getting better. Glad to see you hve a cool nurse. I wiped out on a bike like 10 years ago.....was painful for a long time afterward. Get well bro.

It's all good bro.
I swerved to miss a deer, and hit a tree instead. Broke both legs, my right arm, busted my ribcage up pretty good, lost my spleen, and badly bruised the diaphragm muscle. But the way I look at it, I AM ALIVE!!!! Of course everything in my rooms was dead, when I got out of the hospital. My neighbor, will be helping me out until I can get going again. Though the nurse is cool about smoking, I would rather not try and grow with her around.
I have found heavy indica does as good a job of relieveing the pain as the opiates, and will not have the nasty withdrawals. Another benefit of getting off the opiates, is that I no longer see the purple cat at the end of my bed.:aok: I was having some pretty strange hallucinations with that dilaudid.
Have a great week
HomieHogleg

HomieHogleg
P.S. For those that don't know, I had a bad motorcycle wreck 6 weeks ago, spent a month in the hospital, and am now recovering at home

Oh wow, very sorry to hear this, glad you were able to "walk away" (so to speak) though!

I'm selling my motorcycle, didn't even license it this year and had no desire to ride. I bought the bike brand new in '06 and gave my best friend my old one so I had a riding partner...he was killed on it a couple years ago when a trucker turned in front of him. People just don't watch nor care enough for the bikers to be safe, really hard to enjoy a ride when you're too busy watching your arse.

My friend, Godspeed on the recovery and please be safe out there!

Roddy said:
HomieHogleg
P.S. For those that don't know, I had a bad motorcycle wreck 6 weeks ago, spent a month in the hospital, and am now recovering at home

Oh wow, very sorry to hear this, glad you were able to "walk away" (so to speak) though!

I'm selling my motorcycle, didn't even license it this year and had no desire to ride. I bought the bike brand new in '06 and gave my best friend my old one so I had a riding partner...he was killed on it a couple years ago when a trucker turned in front of him. People just don't watch nor care enough for the bikers to be safe, really hard to enjoy a ride when you're too busy watching your arse.

My friend, Godspeed on the recovery and please be safe out there!
Man sorry to hear of your loss.
My dad ask me the other day, if I was going to give up riding. My honest answer is,"I don't know." I love riding, but there is so much out there, that is out of the riders control. You can't control the folks in cages, you can't control others domestic pets, and you can't control wildlife. This is my third bad wreck, in over 35 years of riding. It was by far the worst. I am content to be alive, though the pain gets to me some time. I am not sure I will regain the level of mobility needed, to safely ride, again. I am not sure that I want to ride again. Baby Doll, my 52 panhead, is totaled, and I am not sure I can fall in love with another bike like I loved her. I did a frame up restoration on her 10 years ago, and she has given me many miles of pleasure since then. I have a 41 Indian Scout, and a 57 Indian Chief in my shop now, that I have been working on the last few years. So I may ride in the future. Only time will tell. My friends and family, that don't ride, keep asking me if I have learned my lesson yet. My friends that do ride, are telling me that they can't wait till I am well enough to go for a ride with them again. But only I will know when it is time for me to hang up the helmet and leathers and call it quits. This may be the time, but I will not know for sure until I recover enough to make that choice. But back to the topic of this thread.
I am so stoned right now, that I forgot that I was in pain. I did not have my morning or afternoon pain meds, but have been smoking every hour or so since I got up this morning. I have been having some mild withdrawal symptoms, so my nurse has told me we will try a half dosage before bed. She will be staying the night tonight, to monitor my condition, and will give me the other half of the dose if it is needed. She is concerned that I am trying to quit the opiates too fast, and is worried that the withdrawals will be too severe. I am pretty strong willed, but I fear she is right about this. I have seen opiate withdrawals first hand when a friend got off smack a few years back, and it is rough. I am so stoned right now, that I forgot what this thread was about, and was rambling again.
Peace Out
HomieHogleg

the first time i ever smoked BHO i went out on my wakeboard boat later that day with my wife and her friend, her first time with us, and i forgot to put the plug in and the boat began to take on tons of water and I barly got it on the trailer to safety!!! weeeww!! close one....i ve had the boat 5 years and never forgot once.....

....now i pretty much smoke only BHO daily!!!! especially when i get low on herb between harvest!!! LOL

Kushluvr said:
the first time i ever smoked BHO i went out on my wakeboard boat later that day with my wife and her friend, her first time with us, and i forgot to put the plug in and the boat began to take on tons of water and I barly got it on the trailer to safety!!! weeeww!! close one....i ve had the boat 5 years and never forgot once.....

....now i pretty much smoke only BHO daily!!!! especially when i get low on herb between harvest!!! LOL

LOL I have done that before. If you realize it soon enough, and can get the boat planed out, most of the water will run out the plug, and you will have less to deal with back at the ramp.

HomieHogleg

Yeah it was funny while we drank a case of beer waiting for the water to drain out!

Nice and stoned this morning, toked on some PE and am now playing COD MW3!!

going for round three before i go to bed haha. white rhino has me feelin so numb right now its great.:48: just made my friend tap for the first time in 8 yrs lol

Wake and bake, PE through the steamroller....and some finger hash!!

When I lived in Vegas, I had a friend who didn't get high. She drank and partied with us but never smoked. While we were working one night I told her I was going out for a smoke if she would like to join in. She did and we went back to work. About 15 min. later she came over and said "everyone is looking at me. I laughed and told her she was paranoid and no one is looking at you. After a few times of going through this I decided to watch her and see what was up. Again, she comes over and says " I swear, they are all looking at me. I said "Kitty" your standing under the keno board. LOL:giggle: :laugh: :48:

Wake and bake steamroller filled with vanilla kush finger hash! :stoned: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back