Bought a "Banger". Love it. LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
For almost half a century we all smoked pot, basically, the same way. Pipe, joint, bong, whatever. Now, it's whole new world of... vaporizers, pens, extracts, OMG will it ever stop. LOL

So, now that I can buy "attachments" for my bong.... oh, excuse me, for my percolator, with a tornado glass pipe LOL I guess they're not just "bongs" any more. LOL I got something called a banger (see the pic).

I love it. The first thing I tried in it was dry sift (I have a ton of this. LOL). I heated the bucket/banger with my Berzomatic and dropped in a spoonful of sift. It "vaped" very nicely. I heated it again and it "burned" more this time.

I cleaned out the banger (that's always easy with something like this because I just burn it clean with the torch) and put in some hash/vegetable glycerin that I made a while back and..... wow. I would say this method vaped this glycerin better than just about anything I have tried. Awesome hit and yet, very smooth.

I am still trying some other stuff but, so far, I love it.

Under $20. A must for any bong owner. Available in 14mm and 18.8mm LMAO

View attachment banger.jpg

Interesting, very interesting. Will have to check it out, under $20 bucks, how can you loose ?

Its a domeless nail for BHO... but its not nail shaped its frying pan shape... they come in several shapes and styles.... Quartz like yours, Titanium and ceramic...

Take the dry sift and put in parchment paper take a hair straightener and heat and flatten it out. Now you got soft shatter easy to dab with.

Always buy grade 2 titanium

Latest posts

Back