what in the world went wrong!!??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyBlazeBK

Reaction score
Ok first off I have a tent with a 250 watt hps veggin green crack and critical Kush. Not sure Wats wrong with the green crack. The ph lately has been an issue where before I had no problem. Ph here was 5.8 last nite and today it went up. Ok the next pics is a brand new AC/DE 1000 watt hood where is not as Hott as I expected. Dat being said I've been flowering under this light. I've been feeding them roots organiCs for the veg and bloom. Could this be the problem or something else. First time using roots organics. Ph for the flowering table was 5.9 last nite and it went up almost to 8.0. Been doing this for a while and never had any problems. Not sure if it's the food, the lights or the fact that there are different strains that I'm not used to wish I never had a problem with before but idk. Hoping you guys can help me out. It will be greatly appreciated.

View attachment IMAG0487.jpg

View attachment IMAG0488.jpg

View attachment IMAG0490.jpg

View attachment IMAG0489.jpg

View attachment IMAG0491.jpg

View attachment IMAG0494.jpg

View attachment IMAG0492.jpg

these rockwool slabs look all black probably from the organic ferts which i suspect are the culprit. hydro ferts for hydro

Yea bro, I'm sorry but you smoked them......:shocked:

Could be a few things but one thing is for sure. They were starved. If your PH is spiking it is because your food was no where near strong enough.

Possible over watering as well, or having them too wet as they are about to go to sleep.

It also would appear that you have a root issue which I would expect from warm nutes as in over 73 degrees.

I would change your food to a single part and play with that for a while until you can dial it in then perhaps play with other foods.

I'd suggest GH Flora Nova which is easy to use.

EDIT: This was not a nute burn guys, this Pythium at it's finest.

Thanks guys for your input. I will def look into ur suggestions. I think it was a combination of a few things. One being the nutes.

HPS for veg. ? Maybe wrong color spectrum. I use T5 or MH for veg.

Yea guys. Done it before. Had no I'll effects vegging wit an hPs. I always start with t5's of course but right before flowering I would put her under the hps to give it an extra umph as well as getting her acclimated to the hps before flowering. I've since then have more of a bigger setup in terms of gurls that I needed to substitute a 250 watt hps as a veg light til I get dem ready to flower elsewhere and til I get a new t5 4ft fixture..

Latest posts

Back