Leaf Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NewGuy said:
so what are the white hairs that are growing from here? I know the pic sucks but hope it helps...
Those white hairs if they are white hairs, (I couldn't really see em with these old ass eyes), then you have a lady.

Male flowers do not have hairs. They do have pointed little peaks on the outside of the male flower, but nothing you could mistake for a hair.

The hairs on a female flower are as thin as the very tip of a sewing needle. I'm talking thin wispy looking things.

The tips of the male pod sometimes end in a very tapered tip, but it's obviously not a hair.

Sometimes MJ will offer flowers in the lower branches even tho a 24/0 light scedule is in effect. That's a good thing. Now you know you're dealing with a lady, if everything else I've said fits. You may want to jack your lights some.

If you look at the base of the pod, and you see a "post" that the pod is sitting on, then you have a male probably. Look very close at the "hair" and tell me what you see.

Here's good luck to you!

They are white hairs. Well I was going to wait a couple more weeks, but I guess I will put in the HPS bulb and go to a 12/12 cycle. Hopefully this is going to be a good plant....

Here is a update of the new grow room. Added exhaust fan 180cfm, and installed the HPS light. I am still having issues with the fan leaves dying inbetween the veins. What do ya think?

New Grow Room (1) (Medium).JPG

02-24-06 (Medium).JPG

Just over 1 week into flowering, and just over 2 foot tall.

3-2-06 (Small).JPG

looking good NewGuy. keep it up and soon you will have some fat buds.:D

Mutt said:
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
looking good NewGuy. keep it up and soon you will have some fat buds.:D

Thanks, since its my 1st grow I dont want to get my hopes up. How much you think i'll get? I was thinkin like 2.5oz or somethin...

2/6/06 Update, Begin to see buds forming-This is day 9 in the flower cycle. 2 Feet 7 inches tall. Have not had anymore leaf probs. I did purchase some Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, and Big Bud. Started that off 1/2 strength according to foxfarm grow chart.

Edit: Name has been changed to protect the innocent..;)

3-6-06 (1) (Medium).JPG

3-6-06 (2) (Medium).JPG

Damn dude, moved up in the world. what kind of system you got there cleaning out the dank? you got some explaining to do. hahahahahahaha. comeon dude, tell us what you have done since.

Are you asking about how do I get rid of the smell or have I have a few to many dos equis danks....?

Latest posts

Back