Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
55 here now, n windows open ,, i love it,, well i'm stoned,, so it doean't matter hahahahahahahaahahahaah

I hope you enjoy that Multi, i have a feeling you will.

I harvested 3 Harlequin's last night... They were some nice big nugs. Can I just say that plant stinks and not in a good way. I will be making RSO with it for a person that needs it stat. Off to Oregon this morning to buy Everclear.

But coffee and I cookies before all that... BIU Peeps.

Morning all.

Lovn--wish I could send you to my place in the mountains--you would love it. Cold and a lot of snow,. Not like we get some years, but more than we have had the last several years. It really is a pretty little place with lots of wildlife. I am though quite acclimated to the colder weather. I find that I do not need more than a sweatshirt until the temps get around 25.

I have 4 Chucky's going duck. I do not have a whole lot of head room, so I will probably fim them. Hoping for at least 1 girl. Looking forward to another morning eye-opener, get-your-butt-moving type strain. The CBD seeds are on their way. I have an empty vegging closet at my place in the mountains so have plenty of room up there. And I have the option of setting up the 32 x 32 tent.

Multi--looks great. I don't know what the Q and the W stand for, but I did figure out that the "ISO" was probably iso alcohol. It really looks amazing!

Rosebud, I have a Nurse Larry almost ready that is so sticky I know it is going to be hard to trim. Just taking a leaf off to check the trichs had be with sticky fingers! I told the boys it had a week or so yet to go as iI want a bit more amber. Brought the last of my Satori down with me as my buddy still has a little stash. The other is a ways away, but the Boy Scout Cookie is turning out to be a nice middle of the day smoke and I got a lot off my last plant.

Going to see Camelot tonight. I went to see "Wicked" last year when it was here and really enjoyed it. Now that I am close to "the big city", I am going to try and take advantage of some of the things it offers. Also looking for a quilting class. I am wanting to make my niece, who is expecting her first child, a quilt...haven't made one since my daughter was young...more years ago than I want to admit. I do have to say that I am having no trouble at all filling my time since I am not working this winter...and (just as time consuming) don't have to chop kindling, haul firewood, and shovel snow.

BIU as needed! And those of you working...it is hump day.

Had to go into the office today, backflow check @ the property @ 8am... just didn't go to bed yet.
Good thing I have a stash here and a vape for stealth.

I rolled the dice on a theory on how to tell if a SEED is male or female... picked the best of all 10 Chuckey's and went with just the one. (no room for >1) if its not female I'll be dropping a FEM C99 and play catch-up.

9F and windy and finally SNOW!
:48:

EDIT:
I don't SEE what y'all are taking about of Multi's...
the last picture posted is mine back a page. Am I missing something?

10 degrees outside:(
Need to BIU:bong:

Joe, don't know why you are not seeing the pic multi posted up. Post 29690 has a nice pic of some QWISO. Looks like some kind of shatter or something like that (I don't know these different fancy extractions they make in the legal states).

Smoking some super tasty QWISO tonight

picture.php
yes, this post is just text to me.
maybe a glitch to the work-around hackerman found for Multi's photo album issue.

THG and Rosebud are in "that group" which the sub-multi's album is shared with and you see it but Mr1 and I are not in "that group" so we don't see it?

(just guessing)

0 degrees -27 wind chill:hairpull:

Good day to BIU on the 20 :bong:

WOW, that is cold Duck...cold duck, get it...cold duck? Busy day today, making Harlequin RSO...Christmas is still up, that needs to come down, but before all that I get to go see the 24 year old exercise physiologist... personal trainer that kicks my buttocks twice a week.

You peeps that are in low temperatures, be careful..don't go out, don't burn down anything trying to keep warm. Good luck you guys,

Morning all. Bad inversions here, but not so cold. Duck, I grew up in country like that. A -40 wind chill was common. And boy wind like that can cause some horrific drifts. That is weather I have not missed one bit...well since I had to quit snow skiing that is.

Rosebud, I cannot believe how young some of these medical workers look. I had a NP a while back that looked 12!. However, physical trainer and youth probably go together very well. Hope he is not kicking your butt too bad, but most of us old folks understand the need for it if we want to keep mobile.

Went to see the stage play Camelot last night. I was just great. We had great seats quite close to the stage. I think I love the costumes in these Broadway productions as much as anything.

Well off to the craft store. My niece is expecting a baby late spring and I want to make something special. Both her mother and mother-in-law both knit and crochet, so I decided to make a quilt. I figure I will have time to finish it as I have so much less to do down at my sis's and it is only crib size. I haven't made a quilt like I am planning for many years.....I wonder if I still have the old quilting frame somewhere.....

Everyone have a great and wonderful day. Those of you in the frigid temps, take care and stay warm.

The QWISO pic is "not" shared with any groups.

Here it is again for joe and mr1

This was my 1st ISO extraction, I'm so happy with it that it won't be my last ISO extraction.

picture.php

sorry, no picture in that post either
something's screwy here
:48:

3F with 15-20mph winds gust to 30
NO school today

----
IDK guys I can see my own pictures and (I assume) everyone but Multi's ...
-----
test2: (this is a pic in an album I just made and I can see it too
picture.php

View attachment this is a test(3).jpg

No picture here either Multi. Maybe it is just you and I Joe.

LOL ya... see, I don't roll THAT way MR1... thanks for the offer:48:
:rofl:

Haha, I had to think about that , sick mind Joe.

WOW, that is cold Duck...cold duck, get it...cold duck? Busy day today, making Harlequin RSO...Christmas is still up, that needs to come down, but before all that I get to go see the 24 year old exercise physiologist... personal trainer that kicks my buttocks twice a week.

You peeps that are in low temperatures, be careful..don't go out, don't burn down anything trying to keep warm. Good luck you guys,
Haha. My Christmas is still up too. I did turn the tree lights off. At least the neighbors can't tell how slack I've been

I love seeing Christmas light up still. We drove by some a business the other night on the outskirts of town. They probably had a hundred or more trees lit up and it was just beautiful. You are not slackers gannt and Rosebud--you just want to extend the happy feeling Christmas gives us! I made personalized Christmas stocking for people this year. I was at my nieces on Wed and she and her husband still have their Christmas stockings hanging from the mantle. They said they just didn't want to put them away yet. Nothing wrong with that at all! It made me smile.

Duck, feel for you. I just hate weather like that. Hope you are able to stay in and warm.

Multi, I just can't get over how incredibly good that looks...and your first try. How do you smoke it?

Everybody BIU as needed and have a wonderful Friday!

Latest posts

Back