gorilla growin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking pretty cute the BG, and you got a good number sprouted... nice job.

did you amend/condition your soil? or did you transplant directly in the ground?

Don't think they'll do well in clay like that...

coolio...thanks for the reply BudGrower :)

:ciao:

Green mojo bud grower... best wishes on a great grow. It must be so hard when your in a country that can't get the soils and amendments that we can. You can do it tho, i have seen your peppers and cauliflower.

Green mojo bud grower... best wishes on a great grow. It must be so hard when your in a country that can't get the soils and amendments that we can. You can do it tho, i have seen your peppers and cauliflower.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Rose ( best person alive )
ya it is hard but ima do it for sure

The plant itself is so resilient I'm sure you'll be fine...they look really close together, aren't you worried about crowding, shadowing once they take off? They look healthy and happy

Yes, we need an update BG! Hope everything is going well for you..

those are too close to gather. and looks like a drought area that's mud

Good luck

I believe Budgrower said they had a flood. Where he lives everything is against him...but he grows great vegetables and will grow great pot some day soon i hope. We have no idea how lucky we are to be able to get the things to grow so easily.

Latest posts

Back