Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I asked the wife last night where is the garden hoses she says I'm pretty sure I wrap them up and put them all away before winter hits I'm like sweet so I go looking for today I decide to look under the deck and this is what I see

6e28cda85a975dd594cdbadd4b43710a.jpg

Good thing she wrap them up and put them away

I never seen nothing like this before !-- How many cities involved ? -- They was reporting from so many cities I got confused !

I thought he had filmed an apparition or did some air brushing !-- Why don't it melt ?

Well I'd have to say it's pretty quiet around here for a Saturday hope your day is going OK Keef and DD :48:

Sorry guys,,i been busy changing oil on my truck and such. Gotta be ready for Monday. Yehaaaaaa

Evening OFC. Plants still growing and it's A-O:K in the grow room.

Keef, DD safe journey home tomorrow. :48:

That's good to hear Ness hope you're having a good evening :48:

Wow Umbra I was looking at the Greenpoint seats do they ever have a lot of amazing stuff trying to pick just one thing from them is damn near impossible

Ha, ha. I have a couple dozen of ~Gu's work. In the tent sexing we have a couple of winners for sure. The sour banana sherbet is simply intoxicating. The triangle kush x goji is the winner, winner chicken dinner. The wifi 43...eh ok. The Oregon Lemons... it's still only 3 weeks in. Terps are mild. The 818 SFV could be something special. The hunt continues.

Ha, ha. I have a couple dozen of ~Gu's work. In the tent sexing we have a couple of winners for sure. The sour banana sherbet is simply intoxicating. The triangle kush x goji is the winner, winner chicken dinner. The wifi 43...eh ok. The Oregon Lemons... it's still only 3 weeks in. Terps are mild. The 818 SFV could be something special. The hunt continues.

I've been looking for something with sherbet the wife really likes the sound of it so I think I'm definitely going to try and pick up the sour Banana sherbet when these ones come down in about two weeks I just started flushing them today

That sucks I'm not seeing it on their list they must be sold out

Umbra not sure which version of the 818 you got but the C.C Version sure does sound good The flavour seems to be what everybody's after these days

got a keeper still going from GU, as well as the ONYCDxSTARDAWG, popped 5 of the 10 i had, found one that was ok, but super stretchy, so i let it go..

howdy everyone, still swinging like a spider here:vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning Rose,,having coffee with ya Mam.
What up Bud and Lyfespan.

Good morning everyone. I made major headway yesterday. Ready for tin over the majority of the roof. Now I need a couple of days to recover from yesterday. My foot is pretty sore after a day of going up and down a ladder. Its supposed to rain for the next couple of days so I will be medicating heavily to prepare for round two.

I did discover one thing though. Blueberry messes with my sense of balance. Great for pain, not so hot for balance and walking on rafters. Join me for a bowl and a mug?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Oh dear, don't smoke and walk on rafters Nick, glad you lived to tell us... be careful..

WH, I would love to join you for coffee and some old purple haze i found. My '15 grow was good. lol I am waiting for mr rb to get up and move my LED's for me... my plants are telling me they are tooo close... Maybe i just go turn it off. they are in veg, shouldn't hurt.. The light is just too bright. What time do you have to leave. I am sorry you have to work out of town but glad you have the job.. You are a good husband and grandpa and friend.

Morning Folks, Hope everyone is Higher than me. And I am pretty high.
Getting itchy to start some seed. Ak 48 for sure and prob. Misty Kush.
Hoping for a BB King Girl. One gonna be run outdoors for sure.
Be safe in you travels Keef and D.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back