PLEASE Help save my meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like I listen to you guys I listen to this guy who gave me clones.
They where so infected but I have learned so much about them.

I understand that you have learned something....but the hard way. I really don't want to dis your friend, but anyone who gave me clones that had a bad mite infestation.....well I would question everything they told me. IMO, that is about the worst thing someone can do to another person's grow. It can take a long long time to get rid of all the mites in a grow space. I hope that you really have gotten rid of them because once you get them they have a way of rearing their ugly heads at the worst time....If the infestation was bad (stank saw webbing right off the bat) there is no way that an experienced grower would not know that his clones had mites.

The sad part is he knew . I live my life doing things the hard way trust me it's how I learn lol.
My buddy is over his head and loosing interest it seems. If I ever get clones again I'm gonna put em in a separate place and spray before I come into my house.

My friend tryed to tell me nights jump 1 meter and they might have been an infest from somewhere else LMFAO then why wear they soaked in nheem and had mite damage. I'm not paying for them I think I have a good reason . 4 had no roots the rest had mites

LOL--stank, I am 63 years old and I still learn the hard lessons all the time. Mites travel in on people's clothing, hair, body, and on pets--they are transferred onto us when we walk through outside areas with mites. I live in the mountains and am often wandering in heavily vegetated areas. I figure that it is me or my dogs that bring the mites into the house. I am so sorry this happened to you. You can recover, but it is a shame that you are having to deal with this so unnecessarily.

Yes, even in my small grow cabinet the BORG found their way in and seemed to disappear (after copious amounts of SNS products were used) only to reappear months later... I'm just moving forward with the possibility of them showing up ANY time they want and I will deal with them ASAP.

I can only imagine a large SOG grow room being DEVISTATED by them :(

Green Mojo for the FIGHT Stank!

Joe420 did you keep using the SNS that you feed the plants and had it still come back? Or was it just the spray style you used.

THG how long would you give a " clone" that has no new growth and is failing behind big time?

Joe420 did you keep using the SNS that you feed the plants and had it still come back? Or was it just the spray style you used.

Good point.

I just sprayed.

Next battle I will enlist the ground troops too... this air (spray) only style of "war" isn't working.
:48:

I got made at the tall one and snapped his a$$. That will teach him to out grow the rest lol.

I suggest growing to anyone who wants a hobby not just pot well yes pot if you need it medically but just to grow a plant is so relaxing and fulfilling . I heart gardening now

I am glad you heart gardening, I do too. It has been a great hobby for me for a very long time. I got my first rose bush in 1976...I was five, LOL. Ok, i was 24. yikes i am old. Enjoy the garden Stank. it is the best.

Update
So I transplanted my fire OG into bigger pots
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153280.933774.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153290.946002.jpg
Then I transplanted 5 of the clones into the final pots
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153326.935915.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153342.795814.jpg
This is how my tent is looking
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153362.480901.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420153370.158940.jpg
I will be transplanting the 5 jacks at the end of the week.
It's gonna be interesting flowering 12 plants. In my tent.

Get something for the shorter plants to sit on so you can keep them at the same height. Looks good in there, bring on the buds.

I was gonna put them on a milk crate but was afraid it would be to close to the light. I will give it a shot thanks MR1

I use small tables, cooking pots turned upside down, buckets, you can't believe what people come up with to get their plants up where they belong. If you use a milk crate put a cookie sheet under the plants for stability and watering.

Yes, keeping an even canopy is important. If the smaller plants are left to sit at the same level as the larger ones, the problem compounds itself--the large plants get larger and the smaller ones continue to lag behind as they are, in essence, getting less light.

Nice root development on your plants. What are you going to do with all of them?

Trying to convince my wife to let me flower outside the tent. Or I will gift them to a friend . I like to do things the hard way so ill flower them all probably lol . I am running out of room fast.
Are we sure the MH won't burn em?
I will post pic soon you think that's tight on room lol

Are those bottom leaves buried? Looking good and too full...oh boy. Enjoy.

No the bottom leaves are not buried the baby leaves are the Clayton's or whatever THG called em. That OG did that in the other pot before the transplant. When a plant starves it affects the bottom leaves first? Not sure I just Fed all the smaller ones today with a hefty feeding.

I have a staple gun and white plastic stuff I'm gonna build a bigger tent to flower them in. I have a 1000watt HPS I believe it should be enough for 15 plants but I could be wrong.

I'm just having fun using Diffrent pots mixtures of soils and Today I put in a CO2 2L Bottle to have more CO2. It's just a yeast and sugar mix. Good for 2 weeks then cost $5 to refill

flowering 15 plants taller than 3' is likely gonna be a too crowded under a single 1k lamp w/out some trimming---imo if you were to cut them all back to single cola plants---u could see a really nice harvest

also those co2 kits are nothing more than a scam---i would question the ethics of any legit grow shop even selling them---the irregular amount of co2 provided under the random conditions in your room make that type of additional co2 a complete waste of time and money

Latest posts

Back