Goblins Blood.....up claw down claw yellow tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I am seeing what appears to be "under watering and low humidity" causing them to curl and wrinkle as a defense against drying out. I am also seeing what appears to be a beginning magnesium deficiency in some of them.

How often do you water them? Low humidity is not usually a problem if they are staying well watered. But if they aren't getting enough water and they are in low humidity or are having dry air blown on them, that will cause them to react to prevent moisture loss through the leaves, thus the curling.

Think your right hushpuppy my RH is Super low like 15 max . I water them every 3 days ish when pots get light.

My veg tent RH is higher so they will benifit when I get my new bloom tent

I mostly agree with HP, but the cause being it doesn't look like you got that promix wet in the first place and now won't accept water.

Dry peat moss will repel water, but once it's wet absorbs it quite readily. Think dry mop vs damp mop.

I make my own mix, but use the same peat moss as the pro mix, both from Premier. Anyway, mixing up 2cf (15 gallons), of mix takes 5+ gallons of hot, from the tap, water just to get it moist and get the cycling (cooking), started. Some liquid Ivory is also added to aid water absorbsion.

The problem is easily fixed. Simply put the container in someting larger that will hold water and water from the top till the second container is nearly full and let it sit for an hour or so. It will absorb water from the bottom and get saturated.

Once saturated, remove it and let drain. Resume your normal watering schedule when it dries out.

DD

Good eye droopy dog these are dry most pictures happen cause I was in the room watering feeding etc .I poured 4 keg cups of water threw them lots of run off very heavy pots after.

Thanks for the tip

Stank, I think that bug is a beneficial, but that means you have another critter in there that it is eating. Looking again at the picture of the bug, i see a mite as in spider mite farther up the leaf from the good bug.. I hope i am wrong, but i think that is a translucent spider mite...

that is what your beneficial bug is eating... shoot stank.. I am sorry.

I think HP and DD have ya in the right direction. I suck at diagnosing.

I think I am seeing a bit of magnesium deficiency but also a bit of nutrient burn. The bad thing is these can be mistaken for each other at certain times. I personally would give these plants some small amounts of calmag additive to help them have enough Magnesium and calcium, probably about 5ml per gallon of water for the first couple waterings, then 3ml per gallon every watering until they are well into flower. One reason I think this is several leaves appear to have the Mag def, but I also know that the promix has coco in it that is notorious for locking up Magnesium.

I also notice that the plants look very dark green and have the classic claw shape that says "too much nitrogen". I would look for a nutrient that has low nitrogen in it. I believe you could use the GH flora/AN Jungle Juice Micro and Bloom without the grow part. Go light on the Micro and medium on the bloom nutes.
That is what I would do :)

Latest posts

Back