Satori.... how long do you flower yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a nice one indeed, is there one that is electric and works good? or maybe a bigger size for more bud at once?

have you guys tried using this trimmer when the buds are dry. wow i got a fabulous trim job on my c99 dry, crazy close

When you say never let mixed nutrients sit I assume you mean mixtures that are not continuously aerated?????
Because what's the difference between a drip hydro system with an aerated reservoir and mixing up 2 or 3 waterings of hand watered nutes at the same time keeping them aerated?
I mix 5 gallons of veg nutrients at a time that has two air stones running 24/7.... my veg plants are super healthy so I'm assuming I'm not doing anything wrong??

When you say never let mixed nutrients sit I assume you mean mixtures that are not continuously aerated?????
Because what's the difference between a drip hydro system with an aerated reservoir and mixing up 2 or 3 waterings of hand watered nutes at the same time keeping them aerated?
I mix 5 gallons of veg nutrients at a time that has two air stones running 24/7.... my veg plants are super healthy so I'm assuming I'm not doing anything wrong??

nope that aint sitting water, youre all good. i get water sitting in the pipes of the drip irrigation system, its something i have to think about planning for.

either placing solenoid valves at the end of the lines to open as the watering s start to purge the old nutes out a drain line, or possibly having a clean water run after feedings to flush out the lines? both have several cons im not liking

Latest posts

Back