Another Political Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the public in general is coming out more against LEO and gov't bothering peeps who are caught with MJ........ a big majority believe it is a waste of tax payer money......... this may be the best hope for lots of us not fearing our use of the "devils Weed"

It would be nice !-- The penalty for making a cannabis extract in Texas can get U up to 99 years in jail !-- I want to make extracts but I wouldn't do anything like that yet !--

and another thing---on the federal level---i believe if hillary wins medical and recreational will continue with business as usual---if political name wins all bets are off and the fed will reinstate its war on drugs on the state level

Hey Sunshine !-- I agree !-- Something gotta give soon on the federal level !-- I'll be watching the results of the election and rooting for those states voting on any mj law !-- It's not my time yet !-- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel maybe !-- Probably take federal to help me anytime soon !-- I keep thinking that the price of oil bottomed out and is still low--price of oil is low --tax income for the state will also be low ! --- I keep thinking they will see the tax revenue light but they blind !--I'm not !-- All hail Nurse Larry !--

and another thing---on the federal level---i believe if hillary wins medical and recreational will continue with business as usual---if political name wins all bets are off and the fed will reinstate its war on drugs on the state level
political name is on record saying he would leave the marijuana issue up to the individual states.

i believe if hillary wins medical and recreational will continue with business as usual

Lol, then why would you believe this one.

Lol, then why would you believe this one.

LOL---it has nothing to with anything she said as a candidate---jmo of her following the current fed hands off the states policy set by obama---i'm not sure i even know what her political statement on marijuana is---just betting on my opinion she would be less likely to unleash the dea

The big thing is that political name has talked about Christy for his AG (granted, this was before Bridgegate). Christy's opinion on MMJ is totally archaic. He has stated that he would enforce federal law and bust people in states where it was legal. It would be a giaant step backwards.

I have always been surprised though that the Republicans never jumped on the legalization bandwagon simply because of the business prospects and the tax potential.

me too hemp, i have wondered than. these political swine don't care about us or our laws. its the dollar they care about

I dont trust none of the asshats....

I'm more excited about the state elections !-- 8 years of obstructionist politics in Congress has brought us to this point !-- Presidential candidates promise all sorts of things the won't even have the authority under the constitution to accomplish !-- Without a functioning Congress U get what we got in the last 8 years !
Maybe there will be a functioning Congress after the election !-- Maybe let a bill get as far as being debated and voted on !-- Isn't that thier job ? -- I agree with Dog , Kraven , and Weed Hopper !-- Trust politicians ? -- That's about like getting a dog to guard your food !--- I'm just ready for Congress to do they job !-- During the last 8 years if Obama would have said let's talk about changing the status of cannabis -- They would have refused !-- I remember when the Tea Party who were willing to shut the government down if they couldn't shut Obamacare down !-- A minority shouldn't hold America hostage like that !-- That's not how a democracy works !-- We need a functioning government for a change !-- I might not like it but the majority rules !--

These freaking morons need TERM LIMITS.

1 term in the Senate is 6 years and it qualifies for 100% of their pay as retirement income for the rest of their life, regardless if they are ever elected again. I don't know any job where 6 years gives you a pension for life.

:yeahthat:

I mean they shouldn't be able to get another 6yr term. The President can only have 2 4yr terms.

Wait !-- Hopper me and U in the wrong game !-- What U think Senator Hopper ?-- I think Senator Keef is kinda catchy !-- 6 years and we could get retirement for the rest of our life --whether we did a good job or not ? -- Why didn't someone tell me about this 30 years ago ?--- I'm sorry but I'd be willing to lie my a** off to get that gig !-- I can atone later !

If elected I promise --( What U got to promise to get that gig ?)-- Anyway!-- I promise that !--- Only thing that would make that position sweeter would be if it came with free medical for life ! -- ( I refuse to call it a job cause I already figured out that once I got it don't matter what kind of job U do !-- I can see me and Hopper fishing at the river laughing our a**es off !-- High fiving and stuff !--

Wait ya'll got me on a roll !-- This sounds like the job for me !-- If U get kicked out early do I still get paid ?
Getting kicked out is easy for me !--- It's harder to not get kicked out !- So U still get paid ? -- I like getting paid !-- I could clean up !-I can still rock a 3 piece suit !-( if it is cut to fit -- Not off the rack !)-Get some Italian leather ! -Some of those movie star sunglasses -- When they ask women why they voted for me they say -- Because he just looks so dam good !-- I'm gonna have to think about this Senator thing some more !-- Really sounds right up my alley !-- Do not tell me it comes with an expense account ? -- I would have lots and lots of expenses if it did !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back