Another Political Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I am a Liberal.

1) I want to feel I am an important person. I need to feel like my life means something, and since I do not believe in God, or an afterlife, I must feel important now. So I need a mission, a cause, to save the world. Raising a family, going to work to be a productive person, just does not cut it for me - it's not enough since everyone before me has done that.

2) I need to feel superior, morally and intellectually, to the average person. Most people are just schmucks doing the daily grind only trying to make money, waste their time raising kids, or believing in a fairy tale religion. As a liberal, I can claim association with all kinds of intellectuals and pretend I am one of them.

3) I would like to have other people pay for my well-being without making a lot of sacrifices. I would like to stay in school until I am 40 and have the government give me free education for as long as I want. That way I never have to leave my fun college town life.

4) I like to get angry and yell at people and generally be hateful. If I was a conservative and did that, I would be branded a hateful racist, homophobe, Islamophobe, xenophobe, and every type of phobe out there. On the other hand, as a liberal, I am lauded as a social justice warrior.

5) I want to live life with no responsibility but still have all the benefits of hard work.

6) I want to be a hedonist and pleasure myself at the expense of others. I hate religion or the concept of God since both hinder my pursuit of pleasure and my life choices guided by the fundamental principle of selfishness (me first).

I'm happy for U Robert !-- I'm sure U know what's best for me and the rest of the country ! -- In your world am I not allowed freedom of religion ?-- Any other constitutional rights I have to give up ? --Or Should I just trust U ? --- How about --- U be U and I be me and when we come together to vote we agree the majority rules ? --Whether we like it or not ? --

Social Justice Warrior ? -- I like it !-- That's what I'll call myself !

Why I am a Conservative

1) I want to feel I am an important person. Since I am a Christian and we are a christian nation, I believe that it is imperative that I push my own christian values into law and thereby save this nation from the godless heathen atheists.

2) I need to feel superior, morally and intellectually to the average person. As a conservative, I can trash people of other ethnicities/religions because they are not like me. Most people call this being rude, but I think of it as not being potitically correct.

3) I think that education is a privelege and not a right. If someone wants to go to college enough, they will have no problems amassing a quarter or a million dollar debt to do it. It does not matter that we are laggin far behind other countries in math and sciences.

4) What others call common decency and politeness, I call political correctness. I will no longer be shackled to polite conversation. I have the right to call women pigs, Mexicans rapists and call for the deporttion of an entire religion (it isn't christianity, so it isn't a real religion anyway).

5) I want everyone else to live just like I do, even if they are physically or mentally handicapped. I want no one to receive any kind of from any government entity. I don't care about their individual circumstances. After all, if I did it, so can they.

6) I think that my idea of god is the only one that should exist. The christian god is the only true god and anyone who disagrees should be flogged. In fact, we should be passing laws based on the bible.

See how silly this is....and how silly robertr's post was. Let's stay on politics and how it affects cannabis laws. If we start going off on tangents and slamming, we will have problems.

See how silly this is....and how silly robertr's post was. Let's stay on politics and how it affects cannabis laws. If we start going off on tangents and slamming, we will have problems.

politics and cannabis laws---early polls looking like recreational will be passing in CA---6 of 1---1/2 dozen of the other---would prefer to keep it strictly medical---but that's ok---just ramp up production and thank my lucky stars i have not missed the boat---:joint4:

Robert might be best not to rile the women up !--
D.D. it was Robert not Umbra !--
I thought I was handling it just fine but I'm just gonna go do "Social Justice Warrior" stuff and let them handle this !-- - I'd be careful cause they will chew U up and spit U out !-- U really don't want that !-- If U feel U must ? -- Knock yourself out !--
The states need to keep rolling over !-- The sooner they fall the sooner ya'll can rescue me from the yoke of oppression by making it national !--

Why I am a Conservative

1) I want to feel I am an important person. Since I am a Christian and we are a christian nation, I believe that it is imperative that I push my own christian values into law and thereby save this nation from the godless heathen atheists.

2) I need to feel superior, morally and intellectually to the average person. As a conservative, I can trash people of other ethnicities/religions because they are not like me. Most people call this being rude, but I think of it as not being potitically correct.

3) I think that education is a privelege and not a right. If someone wants to go to college enough, they will have no problems amassing a quarter or a million dollar debt to do it. It does not matter that we are laggin far behind other countries in math and sciences.

4) What others call common decency and politeness, I call political correctness. I will no longer be shackled to polite conversation. I have the right to call women pigs, Mexicans rapists and call for the deporttion of an entire religion (it isn't christianity, so it isn't a real religion anyway).

5) I want everyone else to live just like I do, even if they are physically or mentally handicapped. I want no one to receive any kind of from any government entity. I don't care about their individual circumstances. After all, if I did it, so can they.

6) I think that my idea of god is the only one that should exist. The christian god is the only true god and anyone who disagrees should be flogged. In fact, we should be passing laws based on the bible.

Awesome post THG,,see how easy it is....lol
By the way Robert ,,,The only Jesus i know ,,,is a painter. Lol
You guys are funny,,,shut down one thread and leave another just like it as long as we mention Weed laws. :rofl:
Okay here,,,Hillary is an lying crook,,,but wont mess with States rights for legal MJ,,,
Donald is an rich asshat prick,,,but wont mess with States rights for Legal MJ,,,now what?

Nice comeback THG.
Good thing I am an Independant.

You guys are funny,,,shut down one thread and leave another just like it as lonv as we mention Weed laws.

One of Hillary's loopholes. Lol

Hopper -- Brother I want U to understand this Thang from my point of view !-- I'm an old man and it always just seemed to me that most people who smoked weed were a little left of center !-- U know we live in prohibition and U can't just going around saying what are your political leanings and do U smoke weed ? --
Then when this whole election mess started to my amusement I found out that some people who lean to the right smoke too !-- This is new to me !-- I expected there to be a bunch of left leaning folks growing weed !-- I'm sorry U feel frustrated ,discriminated against or whatever it is you're feeling ! -- Most elections I don't vote for someone !-- I tend to just go vote against someone !-- Who knows 4 years from now I maybe on the other side of the fence voting against someone !-- I done it before !-- This time I'm going to vote for women's and minority rights and equality !-

I need to go back and find that post where I predicted Texas would turn blue in November ! --I thought it was a bit of a stretch at the time !- - but it's there is black and white !-- U think there's a chance ? -- Wouldn't that be a hoot ?

I aint feeling,,,just having some fun like everybody else. Lol
And yes you are old and high. :48:

I kinda feel sorry for the Republican party in this election !-- It's true Hillary didn't beat political name fair and square !-- political name beat political name everytime he opened his mouth !-Also tore the Republican party in half without help either !-- I'm sure the BrietBart faction of the party got a different spin on it but in an election for POTUS ? -- Come on guys U can do better than Donald T.V. ! -- He's become a laughing stock !-- People who never vote are gonna show up to vote !-- Not for Hillary but against political name !-- If the man could have kept his mouth closed -- This Russian assist with the Wiki leaks gambit would have put it on the front page but No he got to say something else outrageous and over shadow it ! -- It don't matter how bad U hate Hillary U should hate the Donald even worse for handing it to her on a silver platter !--

I kinda feel sorry for the Republican party in this election !-- It's true Hillary didn't beat political name fair and square !-- political name beat political name everytime he opened his mouth !-Also tore the Republican party in half without help either !-- I'm sure the BrietBart faction of the party got a different spin on it but in an election for POTUS ? -- Come on guys U can do better than Donald T.V. ! -- He's become a laughing stock !-- People who never vote are gonna show up to vote !-- Not for Hillary but against political name !-- If the man could have kept his mouth closed -- This Russian assist with the Wiki leaks gambit would have put it on the front page but No he got to say something else outrageous and over shadow it ! -- It don't matter how bad U hate Hillary U should hate the Donald even worse for handing it to her on a silver platter !--

You forgot the Weed Legalization part Keef.

:rofl: freaking awesome Krav...By the way,,the two fellows next door to us,,,one white,,one black,,they are gay,,and very good neighbors. I mess with them all the time,,John i always tell him he is a whiny *****. Lol,,,he just laughs and tells me to fk off. I get along with pretty much every body. I dont care what your believes are as long as you treat me with respect. Dont care who you vote for,,as long as you dont tell me your right and im wrong. To each his own.

Hey Sunshine !-- Hopper alright U know ? -- He a better man than me !-- I'm just looking for a reason to beat my neighbors a** !-- D.D. won't let me go pick a fight so I gotta wait for a reason to defend myself !-- He a young man and I want a piece of his daddy too !-- Just haven't figured out the right set of circumstances where I could justify it to the law yet !-- Try to take advantage of a cripple crazy ole vet . ? -- Good Christian people too !-- Ha ! -
As for politics I'm a registered Heathen !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back