14 different strains and 1200 watts of vertical lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
FFOF soil and FF trio nutes..
Mostly 3gal bags..Far from optimal, but I needed to do a mother run to weed out some of these females..

Two digital 600s in cooltubes hung vertically.. With shorter plants I would have the bulbs side by side, but some of these girls are over 4ft already..

1 4" inline, 1 6" inline, 1 carbon filter.. 4.6x4.6x6.6 homebox xl..
temps 68 night, 75 light..
humidity is 50%..

Running one of each of these strains with clones trailing behind...
Double Gum
Poison Afghan
Old Time Moonshine 1
Old Time Moonshine 2
Sour Diesal Moonshine
AK48
Mazar
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Pure Kush-suge nite cut
Grape Ape
Banana kush
MK Ultra(g13 x og)
VX(taho og xchemdog '91)
Ortega

As the left side gets done Ill be putting in the last 7 mothers..
Purple Wreck, 707 Headband, Casey Jones, Candy shiva, Grape Romulan, Purple Kush, and Blueberry Kush..

Left side is 32 days 12/12, and the right side is 18 days 12/12..

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

very nice selection... i'm especially interested in seeing that pre 98 bubba and grape ape grow.. :watchplant:
(probably should have posted this in the grow journals section though)
have fun

Hey 9, nice setup. So do you intend to add a shelf or two in later grows bro? What are your room dimensions.. I have always wanted to run a vert, at least once. Heath rulez! Crazy yields bro.

Love to see some close ups of that Banana Kush you are running. Hey, any idea which Ortega you got? Chuck's right man, nice selection!

I have some 5 year old Ortega #2's I just popped. The dude I got them from said they would probably have a pretty crappy germ rate, if any at all. Think I got 10/10. Looking good so far...

Looks like you are rotating your plants, no?

WOW I must say I'm jealous!!! so much variety! I can't wait to see how it turns out for you relentless!

Latest posts

Back