White Widdow S.O.G.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
Here is one of my two white widdow sea of green plants at 3 weeks of flowering.

I didnt take pictures of the other one beacuse I have been sampling the other one to much. Not many buds left on it. Just the top bud and maybe 6 or 7 more side branches.

The thrichomes are wonderfull. Makes them look like glass or something.
The 1000w Hortilux is really making a diffrence. The plants under the 1000w have buds about the same size as my plants in the oither grow box under the 400w, But the plants under the 400w are 6 weeks of 12/12. So almost double the growth so far under the 1000w.

Not much smell still. You can really smell them when you open the doors for a few minutes but not much smell unless you touch them. Then it's on. Smells the whole room up fast.

These were clones about 6 inches tall when I put them in 3 weeks ago. This one is now a foot and a half. The tallest ones are almost 2 feet, but I think they are done stretching. Atleast I hope so. The leaves have begun to yellow now and really began to drink water.

I have been puting two into flower every week. So in 6 more weeks I'll be harvesting every week from this grow. Ontop of the 6 plants a week in the other box. Yeehaw, cant wait.

I'm flowering two of my mothers that are not white widdow. I'm going to be going all widdow from now on. I like it the best. One of the old K2 mothers hermied on me. No wonder I found little seed shells in the bud this cut. Been having balls **** up my girls. But No more. Anyway. About time to go to work. Later.

The Diseased Strain.

Sweet lookin plants, man. You are gonna have some good stuff come harvest time(s). Sounds like you have this SOG down. Is SOG a viable method with hydro, or does it work best with soil? I have the perfect set-up in my closet (sectioned off, seperately ventilated upper shelf unit), but I would be using my NFT 6 plant in the main grow area, and I have a clone/seedling 6 pot drip system for the top area. Think it would work?
congrats,
MoJo

Yeah. I'd guess you could. When your plants finish showing sex. And you have tested each plants buds, take your best female, clone the shit out of it, and add one cloned plant to your grow room every week. In 8 weeks you will be harvesting one plant every week. :)

Here's some more pictures. They are a week older now. 4 more weeks to go yet and they are already as round as my fist. :D

That is some bodaciously sweet lookin bud, DS!

So I can clone after plants have flowered and produced bud? I always thought that was a no-no...

By the way, I think your prediction was right on, it looks like 2 males and four females out of the total 6 plants. If you have time, could you check out my post about removing the males? I'm a little unsure as of the best way with this NFT system--
Thanks and congrats on your SOG!
MoJo

DS when your talking about taking clones from a flowered mother are you talking about after harvest, re-vegg the plant then take clones? or while it's flowering?

No no no. Take two clones of each plant BEFORE you put them into flower. Label each clone from the plant they came from. Flower the plants while the clones root and grow. When all have shown sex, you know what clones to keep, throw the males away and keep all the females. When you harvest keep each plant by itself, as you smoke each plant you should know what female is the best out of all the girls. Toss the female clones you dont want to keep and you have yourself two mother plants of your best shit. :) And after 2 months of growing (while the plants flower) the clones you took should be ready to start cloning for your grows.

By the way, I think your prediction was right on, it looks like 2 males and four females out of the total 6 plants. If you have time, could you check out my post about removing the males? I'm a little unsure as of the best way with this NFT system--
----Mojo.

If your setup has net pots. You can just cut the stalk and pull the rots out with your hands. Wash them up and they should be ready for next grow.

Latest posts

Back