Planning on Growing Auto's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
:yeahthat:
THG I went over to AFN and tried to see the pics but cldn't till I signed up....

I will save anyone else the trouble. Here is what he used:

4x4x6.5 tent
Quantum BadBoy 4' 8 bulb T5HO 460 actual watts
GrowLEDhydro 240w panel.

Claims were 6.1 ounces dry off a Mi5 auto flowered under T5's.

My problem is he only posted one pic of them under the T5 and that was very early on. Then the pics he posts after are always of just the plant removed from the tent. You don't see inside the tent. Makes me wonder if they were actually flowered under the T5's or something else. I just don't see T5's producing this much bud on any plant...let alone an auto.

Here are a cpl of the pics.

The setup.... 7-17tentview.JPG

Week 11 from seed....week11.jpg

Finished and weighing in at 6.1 ounces dry....Week 13.jpg

Well, first off, I do not believe that is a 6.1 oz plant. You can see a lot of foxtailing in the buds and this results in lighter less dense buds. The plant is then there are the other things HL mentioned...

Eh , Nice plant but 6.1oz's? Where did he come up with that? Did he mention a weight in grams? Maybe his math is wrong. Maybe he did pull 2 per plant and flowered 3 at a time. If that's the 500$ led I think it is he might pull 2 oz per plant on a staggered harvest. but ya .7grams per led watt sounds fishy, only ppl I kno pulling .7g+ are 1kHP + scrog. I don't want to cause I don't like to but, I call shannanagins on this one

The Hemp Goddess said:
You have 4 massive 3' autos in a 2 x 2 space? What strain? How about some pics?

I can't get the pics of my phone but I can change my avatar for some resent and I have Changed It help I don't no whot am doing with computers

They say Sweet Seeds Big Devil is one of the biggest Auto's on the market. Which u guyz think grow the biggest and yield the most?

I'm currently doing an auto grow. I have 12 going. 3 AK's, 3 Blue Himalaya Diesels, 3 Russian Rocket Fuels, and 3 Speedy Gonzalez.
I've done numerous auto grows and I would have to say that the AK is the biggest I('ve done.
However...... Right now I havea Russian Rocket Fuel in a 5 gal bucket and it's turning into a BEAST!!!!! I just tred to upload pics ofit, but they files are too big. I'll take some more later and post.
I say go with the AK's. Great bud with a great yield! Just make sure you put them in as big a bucket as you can. If you're going soil. If space is a concern you can beat the width problem by focusing on pot height. And a perfect way to do that is to go to Lowes or Home Depot and buya length of 6" PVC pipe and a few caps. Cut yourself out some 3 foot lengths, drill some 1/4 drain hole in the caps, put the caps on the bottoms of your 3 foot lengths and you have some nice deep pots. And autos love to go deep!!!
Good luck my friend. Autos are fun, but the real sport is taking control of the whole show and dictating when you wat to bud your girls!

Those auto AK47 seeds are getting hard to find. I just had to get creative to get some. The only ones I could find in stock were from seed banks who would no longer ship to the USA.

PuffinNugs said:
single seed centre has them, unavailbie as feminized as they say "out of stock" but the regualr ones are still in stock.
Thanks - this might help someone else just looking for a few. I wanted 50 so I had someone else over in GB order them for me from dope seeds and it saved me about 110 GBP over single seed prices and paid the same that I just paid at the attitude for 30 auto white russians... my second favorite lowlife strain.

OldHippieChick said:
Thanks - this might help someone else just looking for a few. I wanted 50 so I had someone else over in GB order them for me from dope seeds and it saved me about 110 GBP over single seed prices and paid the same that I just paid at the attitude for 30 auto white russians... my second favorite lowlife strain.

Mr C rocks.......:) Glad everything worked out for ya OHC. I will hve to remember to go the Mr C rte if I ever need something from Dope-Seeds or any other seed bank that refuses to ship to the US.

Yeah I know ya feel me on that one Hammy - ya saw me gettin weirded out over lowlife and the whole USA thing... Sometimes I get a tad OCD but I get by with a lil help from my friends. :hubba: :D :)
:48:

Latest posts

Back