Nutes :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xRedkiller03x

Reaction score
Hey guyz in my last grow i messed up by over nuting and not ph'in it. i can say ive learned my lesson but i do have auto's coming in and its different from the photo's that i grew. i was thinking of giving it alittle bit of nutes on its 3rd week and keep going up from there. Nute...Water...Water...Nute...ect

What u guyz think?

xRedkiller03x said:
Hey guyz in my last grow i messed up by over nuting and not ph'in it. i can say ive learned my lesson but i do have auto's coming in and its different from the photo's that i grew. i was thinking of giving it alittle bit of nutes on its 3rd week and keep going up from there. Nute...Water...Water...Nute...ect

What u guyz think?

Autos need nutes just like photoperiod plants....you just tend to feed with a veg mix for less time since they quickly go into flower and you don't normally feed a seedling for a cpl weeks. I wld treat them like 12/12's.... feeding them a veg mix till they show sex and then transition them over to a bloom mix.

Jmo

My plant is 18 days old and I was wondering when do I start introducing nutes? I have Miracle Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes for all flowering and foliage houseplants. On the back says it feeds continuously for 60 days. 6-12-6 strength. How many spikes do I put? each is about 2 inches tall. Also, my plant is very small. Has 2 sets of leaves only. It is in a standard "party" cup when do I transplant it to a bigger pot?

Thanks!

Miracle grow is the absolute bottom of the barrel, as far as nutrients and soil "IMO"...
So, my suggestion would be to transplant from the partty cups into a good quality soil(NOT MG) and fiind some alternative to MG nutes. Fox farms is 'my' preferred alternative.

Latest posts

Back