what's gonna happen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sulphured molasses is a product of green (or unripe if u will) sugar cane that has been subjected to sulphur fumes (sulphur dioxide), which acts as a preservative, is added during the sugar extraction process. Sulphured molasses lacks the vitamins and minerals that blackstrap contains. Blackstrap molasses is an awesome source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron. Too much sulphur causes sodium buildup which we all know is a bad thing for our fav goilz.

I'd say give the girls a good pure watering for a cpl then get unsulphered molasses...jmo.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

p.s. (Brer Rabbit) Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses is only like @3.00 a bottle and is available at literally any grocery store, baking aisle.

nouvellechef said:
IDK. But I have a feeling were gonna find out. Haha.

someones got to know the skinny on the sulphur

hahahaha---i have been very fortunate getting great advice from those i respect here and realize i do not need to learn from my own mistakes---there are sooo many others here that have walked this path before---that is what this is all about---ain't happenen no way no how that i am gonna jeapordize my crop by acting in such a reckless disregard of those in the know without some professional consultation first---hanging my first vertical light tonight:woohoo: :woohoo:

Once you go vertical you will never look back.....

mojo for you orangesunshine

:48:

what's happening to my light---i have blown 3 bulbs in 3 days with the vertical supplemental lighting---

1k hps hortilux bulbs---getting to be an expensive mistake---think it might be a heat issue---not sure---room is only 65*---fans are blowing under the canopy

fixture is a dismantled air cooled hood---ground wire usually attached to the hood is just covered in electrical tape

any takers on using the sulphured molasses

new light and od winter 001.jpg

That ground wire should be screwed into the socket....there should be one if not I would just go grow shop and get a new socket...Thats my shot at the and=swer for blowing bulbs

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

so just attach the ground wire to the screw that was used for mounting to the hood on the same porcelain receptacle that already takes the black and white wires

thanks ozzy---just posted better pics nextdoor---would you take a peek

Latest posts

Back