Nitrogen burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernGuy

Reaction score
So here are my plants. They are 3 weeks old and yesterday or two days ago I started using nutrients at a very small amount. I assume this is nitrogen burn but I wanted to double check.

If you are going to say they need to be in a bigger pot I am putting them outside within the next week. A few a day I'm Imma put to make sure they are big enough to survive. Growing in a forest here on private land

View attachment image.jpg

More info. They are in Scott's potting soil which does have the extended release nutrients. But when I transplant them I'm gonna remove as much of the soil as I can without hurting the roots an put them into proper soil.

Looks like you dripped something on the leaves..........

That could have been it. While watering them I dropped some. But they look good? That lower yellow leaf isn't a problem?

No problem with that first leaf always die. Good indicator that it is ready to start receiving nutes

i see them with big nice leaves in tiny cups, time to transplant imo

I know right Zem, i am thinking oh no this is going to be ugly, but no, very cute plants with a drip spot. I will be relieved when you get them out of that soil.

i agree with the drip spots, i'm more worried about you putting them out now. you call yourself northernguy so i take it your up north. i'm in the deep south and put plants out late july and pulled them early and that was late nov. to early dec. good luck.

Latest posts

Back