Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud, yes you should do all wifey on Mr. RB. I think it is so sweet when you have someone you love take care of you when you are sick. However do not neglect yourself. Note to self: buy ginger.

I used to be that way Joe and then I got old. I think old and being sick or hurt make it worse. I once was drilling a 2-9/16" hole through a roof with a self-feed bit and a Hole Hawg. The bit bound up and kicked back when it hit a nail. I did not fall out of the rafters, but the bit caught the brim of my hat and tore the brim off before it bounced across my forehead, down next to my eye, across my cheekbone and broke my nose. The emergency room did what they could...closed the lacerations on my face with dermabond, set my nose, cleaned the deep abrasions, gave me antibiotics and pain meds and sent me on my way. Frankly, I looked like I had tried to french kiss a Mac truck. I then drove the 1-1/2 hours home to the mountains and if it hadn't been Friday I probably would have tried to go to work the next day. I am smarter now. And people who are sick going to work should be slapped before they are sent home for being so inconsiderate of others.

Joe, Your plants look nice and green and happy. I forgot that you were growing in a small spot too. This is my first experience this small. I was just thinking that I should get some pics up. I am feeling better, except for that elephant sitting on my chest and the coughing. Slept well and no fever. I only have the bottom veg part done. The top part, which will be for flowering, I will have to make doors for. I will probably use a friends 400W HPS. It is a dimmable ballast so I can turn it down if I find that 10,000 lumens per sq ft is too much. I will have to make doors. I think I can scrounge the wood up in my sis's garage. I will have to buy hardware and a fan and filter, but I can do all the work myself. I think the number of plants will depend on how they grow. This is my first time with Chucky's Bride and she is still too small to tell. They are getting a lot of light, so hope they stay bushy.

Hope everyone had a great and relaxing New Years Day. I know I did. Weather looks to be warming up a bit next week. Remember to BIU as needed.

You think it is sweet, let me tell you the reality... Honey, you need to go to the doctor.
No I don't. I am better, my fever broke. Honey, you have been saying that for five days. I am better...ok fine... So much for loving care. Do get the ginger though. It saves me from pain and inflammation.

Geez thg, that is a horrible accident, i am sure glad you lived thru it. My plan for today is to get stoned and stay that way... grumpy, i am. I am trying to go off a drug for vertigo and it is making me a real peach to live with.

I want my chirstmas stuff put away... i need to do that. I will be smoking some I cookies this morning so that no one gets hurt. BIU>..join me.

LOL ya, I ignored my wife's love (nagging) and didn't go to the Dr a few weeks ago... strep-schmepp my throats a lil sore but I'll get better on my own just fine.

as for the working through the pain I have just 1 story:
I flew from oh-high-oh to just outside Denver (this was in late 90's) where I helped a sales-rep setup a filing track system (filing shelves on a wheeled track that moves back and forth to utilize minimal space) for a Dr.
THEN I had to rent a truck, pack ALL the sales-reps stuff (3 person family) in and DRIVE the whole family back to oh-high-oh where they were moving.
Oh and 1 week before all this was set into motion, I had a kidney stone start moving...
I think it moved out of the kidney while ON the flight and then it exited (peed out) WHILE we were doing the cabinet installation ...:huh:
Thank heavens it did pass, IDK how the heck I could have driven all that way with a stone rattling around in my bladder.
:bong:

best get my butt into motion and go up to the Post Office and sign for that package from... the TUDE! :yay:

My plan for today is to get stoned and stay that way... grumpy, i am. I am trying to go off a drug for vertigo and it is making me a real peach to live with.

I want my chirstmas stuff put away... i need to do that. I will be smoking some I cookies this morning so that no one gets hurt. BIU>..join me.

Hope your feel'n FINE, Rosebud !!

:bong:

View attachment PICT1131.jpg

No BIU this morning :(
Off to see Leo. Someone broke into one of my rentals. Got to be there as they do a walk through first, then I have some repairs to do.
32 and rain. What a way to start 2015

That is not good Duck, so sorry that happened. I am glad it isn't 10 degrees and snow.

Joe that kidney stone...omg. awful... nice glass up there.. Love the kitty...

Lovb, we are always here for ya...just might take a few hours.
It is 18 degrees here this morning...brrrr
BIU peeps.

RB send some of that weather down here,, i could use it,, love the cold

:bongin: Sour Diesel Kush :bong:
Glad I waited. This stuff lets everyone know ya got it. Reeks bad but gets ya really :stoned:

pcduck, I have to ask; are you a politically correct duck or a duck skilled in the ways of the gHz, cashe and motherboard?

Glad the timing worked out too.
Nothing like getting "that call" from the lawyer or contractor right **after** you partake...

You caught me with out my notes.
I'm going to HAVE to call you back.

But LEO and crime don't stall like that. :vap-bobby_on_the_be

good luck with the insurance claim

It got up to 55 degrees here today. I finally finished my RSO....outside on a hot plate in the wind. It was great. Natures fans were on. Finished really quickly after using the magic butter machine.

It's a new day...time to go back to the personal trainer... oh dear, that is a scary thought. She better be very kind to me today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Do not let Chuck go to long. Will put ya down.

Top for bushy plant.

BIU'd and :stoned:

WOW Multi, that looks all trichomy... yum, i think. I have never had that before.

Latest posts

Back