Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
yepper went from 80s to 50s down to 30s tonite....gotta love it....hope everyone is having a great friday....BIU BHC...peace:headbang2:

It's Saturday :clap:

Working on my indoor Spring grow:clap:

But first things first, BIU :bong:

Good morning bhc! Duck what are you doing for your spring grow? Do you do outside?

I have a couple of little Harlequins to harvest soon. I have to try and clone a flowering plant... that may not work.

BIU peeps!

Good morning bongers. Rainy and overcast here, too--all the better to make the snow go away!

Rosebud, I recently cloned some Satori that was in flowering. Surprisingly 7 out of 8 cuts made it. Hope you have the same luck with your Harlequin.

Everyone, enjoy your Saturday and remember to BIU as needed!

Howdy THG,,Weedhopper misses you when your not around. Glad your Satori Clones are doing well. Someday im gonna smoke some of that.

happy weekend to all,gonna take the hotrod out for a cruise to the beach,having a little get together with some friends of mine in a local car club and chow down on some southern cooking....BIU BHC......peace

@Rose...... Not sure just going thru my seed fault, seeing what I got. I may do a couple OD this year not sure. I mostly just give cuttings away to my friends anymore.

@THG.....Have you procured any EM-1/AEM yet? Many uses for it. One that may interest you is that it really speeds up decomposition, to make your own compost/compost rows. My best od's were using native soil with amendments, compost, and mulch. Mulch would really help on those real hot/arid days. Leaves work great, no pine.

Beautiful, sunny day here, just cold. May spray my raised bed with AEM if it gets above freezing.

BIU :bong:

think I'll just roll one up and sit here on the couch and watch the nascar race toasted....its just one of those kinda days....BIU BHC......:smoke1:

it will make you want to change the channel.....we are going bowling instead.....:joint4:

looks like rain today,spring break has started officialy here at the beach,tons of college kids everywhere.....think Ill stay in and lock the doors.....biu bhc....peace

winter decided to show up in South Carolina the last few days,it has been in the 70s and 80s the last two months and now decided to give us snow and sleat....time to burn it up and stay in, pick up the guitar.....BIU BHC:guitar:

Duck, thanks for the link. I will give it a read. Got everything ordered yesterday for my supersoil. So, better get some AEM started.

You will rock it THG. Going to be fun.

Good morning bong hogs.. I think i will join you.

Duck that looks like an awesome read, i think i need a joint first. Thank you for posting that.

On page 130 the recipes start.:aok:

happy St. Patricks day BHC...hope everyone has a great weekend,big car show in town this weekend think I'll go check out some hotrods....BIU BHC:vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back