Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM, one good hit, yes...not often, but I am still celebrating your Bday! Let the party continue here. I ate a peice of pizza once before I got on it, and well....that slowed me down! Thot I was gonna puke actually.

tcbud Depends on what strain I am vaping. Tried some Mazar x Afghan and all I wanted to do was sleep. The WWf2 is uppidty as is the Blueberry, Purple Bud, Purple Frosting, Durban Poison, Blush, and FUC. Bubba/Kush is not quite either not uppidty but not sleepy either, till you vape to much:D... I like the Bubba and the Purple Bud the best thru the vape so far. Still waiting on a AI and some other Sats

No I do not cook my vaped weed..just save to see how much I smoke:D

This is the BHC soBIU

:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bongin: :bongin: :bong2: :bong2: :48: :joint4: :bong2:

there is a path from my puter to my vape/bong.....I call it multi-tasking :rofl:

Got five in Attendance........lets BIU!

(the lack of smiley faces and bongs indicates I have dial up and am an impatient writer)

I am with ya tc:bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2:

belated birthday MOM.....forty huh? Someone gave you Mary Kay stuff, that's stuff is incredibly expensive, wifey still has a distributor and can get stuff for her friends.....night cream is a biggie.....oh, and they have some pink stuff in a small tube that is just kickass for PIMPLES

the wifey had a bone densisty deficiency and one tablet once a month was going to cost her about $140.....it's the medication that SALLY FIELDS pimps on the tube...

4u2.....the friend on the ladder just had knee surgery, no insurance, $3500 bucks up front....but I DID ASK FOR A PICTURE OF THE 14 FOOTER...

tc, mojavibabe, UKbabe.....I'm waving like an idiot at you girls and smiling and laughing at my Dog

ozzy.....are you north of Juction City....just thought I'd query this...

DUCKie-poo.....howdy friend

Hey All,
Have'nt been around much lately (trying to expand my business in this economy.......).
On to more pleasant topics. Finnished my NL garden, 5 plants in 5 gallon buckets outside produced 26 mason jars full of totally orgasmic weed. I'm gearing up for my indoor-over winter grow now. I just have'nt decided on a strain yet.
SM, you seem unhappy about your birthday. I was never a big fan of birthdays or birthday parties untill my grand mother pulled me asside and said "as much as you dislike birthdays, enjoy each as if it were your last, because eventually it will be.
Well, time to BIU and considder my lunch options. (I'm gonna' end up as big as a house....)

EVERYBODY.....mary kay has a Hand Scrub, feels like Concentrated Lava Soap in a tube.....cleaned my sticky not too goopy fingers with it....

.....and.....they also have some clear stuff in a small tube that is great for bug bites, like spiders or mosquitoes

cubby- maybe so. Just kind of hard when most of your family forgets, especially on a big one like this.

It sucked so hard that Ive decided to just say 39. Screw 40....lmao.

Ozzy :confused2: Painterdude where is Juction City? Is it in WV?

Now back to the Bong :bong::bong1::bongin::bong2:

Ozzy??? You are not in Kansas any more? :rofl:

Me neither and I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn either:rofl:

Happy 4:20 Tokyo Japan :bong2::bong2:

Hey Everyne The Great and All Powerful MarP has given me permission for a glass banner for off site sales !!!!!!!!!!!!:holysheep:

I should have it up ( like me as high as a >>>>>>) By December < hopefully sooner>. So BIU for MarP ! Thanks again MarP ! :hubba:

Hi people...thankful to be home and smoking a bowl...nice......

Latest posts

Back