Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
PC, well if you get off on carp-hopping, good for you!
But ewwwwwww! Doesn't sound like fun to me....

hey everyone!!! hows it going? happy its saturday...which is flying by :( oh well enjoy it while it lasts eh? astro u going to post a pic of your hard work when u r done? that would be awesome. love those floors so beautiful. love seeing what color wood people choose too.

goodevening MOJAVAE and 2DOG :ciao:

how are you ladies this evening ? and astro we are all waiting on a floor report ,,,it must be time for another 420 break by now its been 30 mins :D

:bong: :bong: :bong:

I am great UK how is your son walking on air after his win? very cool.

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

Astro....ya finish that floor yet? how about a tour?

okay ready for this....
:48:

2Dog said:
I am great UK how is your son walking on air after his win? very cool.

yes thanks 2dog ,,,ok im gonna have to do some bragging now :p he beat the scottish champion and GB BRONZE medalist last night ,,soo yeah he is :fly: but in a total diff sense to his mamma :D

OK MUST BE 420 SOMEWHERE :bong::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
yes thanks 2dog ,,,ok im gonna have to do some bragging now :p he beat the scottish champion and GB BRONZE medalist last night

:yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :banana:

We can't call him UKjr no more it's UK:chuck: from now on or he'll:chuck: us:D

mojavemama said:
PC, well if you get off on carp-hopping, good for you!
But ewwwwwww! Doesn't sound like fun to me....

carp hopping, that's a good one....made me laugh and remember catching carp and bullheads with Wonder Bread fish ball bait when I was a little squirt hanging out around the banks of the Rock River....used a long bamboo pole with a red bobber....

ok, here is something to satisfy your lust...

oh mojavibabe, I've always liked the 'Blue Faced Lady' who used to be the 'Blue Faced Chick'.... but I just changed her name because she is 'hot' for a LADY....

and because you are the PRESIDENT of Painterdude's Fan Club, how about one more.....this is a good friend who lives in Idaho

Wow, those are BOLD, P'Dude!!!! Thank you for that terrific sharing! I don't know which one I like better. I LOVE the blue lady, but I also love the colors on the other picture. Delicious colors. Like blueberries, strawberries, mangoes and saffron...yummmm!

UK, Your son has SO much to be proud of. Beating those "greats"--what an accomplishment!

Oh, wow, P'dude (Gassman), the third one is fabulous. Those are my favorite colors in the world! Just wonderful....I'm loving it, and snatching it right now for my screensaver....

Hey 4U!

What's with the girlie calendars in your shed???? Last I saw, UK didn't have blonde hair....<G>

UKgirl420 said:
yes thanks 2dog ,,,ok im gonna have to do some bragging now :p he beat the scottish champion and GB BRONZE medalist last night ,,soo yeah he is :fly: but in a total diff sense to his mamma

UKjnrAli works for me.....you must be soooooooooo proud to be his mum right now....I hope he likes cats and won't let 4u influence his thinking....

4u....I am smelling you sneaking around like a 'rat'....gonna find you my friend and sick the new, big, male kittie on ya....my two girl kitties don't care for him to much as of yet....time will tell....oh, like your shed pics

Latest posts

Back