Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats TC on your beautiful lady :yay:

I'll join you duck it's a BIU kind of day:bong::bong:

Man hug back at you P-Dude with a big pat on the back :aok:

Now back to your BIU session :peace:

Good morning gang! I have a story for you. My honey works with a friend one day a week. Her friend is kind of a redneck, but a nice person and a very hard worker. Her husband is on full disability with a very bad back. My honey asked me to put some buds in a jar for him. So I picked out some nice ones, including a frosty white widow nug. Her friend came by to pick up a package and I handed her the jar. Neither one of us have ever spoken to each other about mj before. This was a true ice breaking moment. She looked surprised at the jar, opened it, sniffed it, smiled and said thanks. She said something about her husband's friends giving him stuff that smelled like a dead skunk, but never like this. She hoped it would help with the pain with her teeth. Ah, she smokes, too, I thought. Yesterday she told my honey that she took a couple hits just before going to bed and laid there for a while before realizing that she couldn't feel her legs or feet. She was so stoned, almost an out of body high. Both her and her husband said they had never been that high ever in their lives. It just made me feel good that I grew it. My honey told her a cover story about a customer of mine giving me buds as part payment for my back pain, so it's all good.
Oh, I forgot. Congrats to TC! Another beautiful thing you grew. Props for you.

Good Morning Bong Hitters Club!

Aaaa hum..... I would like to thank the Accademy (Marijauna Passion too), all of those who entered the BPOM this month and every month of the year, all those who voted for Grandaddy Purple and those who didnt. I thank you, my husband thanks you.......I want to go on to say.....ooops, they draggin' me off the stage now.....
There were some great pics up there, keep them comming!

Thank You!

Excellent Benny.....dang, couldnt feel thier legs....WOW! That is some good smoke you raised there! I should say GREAT Smoke!

high ya Duck, how you doin' today?

Painter....go to the top of the page here....to the green underlined "Growing Marijauna Forum", hit that link, it will take you to the "index" of the site. Go down to contests, and you will find the Bud Pic of the Month contest, right below the Most Valuable Poster contest. (these underlined words are not links themselves.

I am doing find and dandy tcbud and how are you and your award winning bud doing? Congrats on winning:woohoo:

Duck, got to get past making breakfast..then I will be bongin' it up. That Grandaddy is more of a night time smoke ...... Hope you have a good day, I think I see light outside, the fog must be thinning out...dang.....and here I thot it was sposed to rain today!

We had the fog here today again too. Schools were on 2 hour delay. This is normal for us here. We get fog in fall and in spring so thick you cannot see 25 feet in front of you. But once the sun comes out and burns it away it is nice, like today.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

We miss ya SM:(

Does seem strange a BHC page without SM.

Duck we get fog so thick around here sometimes you think you can walk from hilltop to hilltop on it.

ozzydiodude said:
Duck we get fog so thick around here sometimes you think you can walk from hilltop to hilltop on it.

Ozzy
We call them clouds down here in the flatlands :rofl:

Well back to practicing for the :20 :bong2::bong2::bong2:

OZZY.....man hugs are great, but rule number one is NO LOWER BODY RUBS, ha ha.....back slaps, more hugs and if we were in Spain, a light kiss on both cheeks

benny....what a cool, wonderful story.....but I WISH I could smoke something like that.....I wonder if you could draw on that high?

tc....thanks for helping me out....checked out the entries for October, wow, you beat some nice buds....babe

Wifey's driver's window decided to die after she picked up the mail while it was raining and wouldn't go back up...our mechanic did us a favor and let us bring the van in for window motor repairs, parts are here and now all he needs is some extra time during his work day to finish the job....gonna by this guy lunch whenever it's cool

No fog, blue sky with coastal clouds, in the low 50's

Smoking my dope and feeling my legs....

tc....found this drawing from 2003....I think it's another big baby drawing

So, where did SM go? Last I heard she was gonna keep posting here....I musta missed something. Or was it the PM problem that is keeping her away?

Dang I keep practicing :bong2: and keep missing the :20

Back to BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Making the Green Dragon, but it looks like bourbon now. It tastes like vodka, mixed with canna butter flavor. HUM...makes fingers slow, and forehead mushy.......:D , I gulped down a tablespoon.....:rolleyes: .
I dont rememeber how long it sat in the fridge.....a week? It was cloudy to start with then after straining thru the coffee filter, it is clear as a bell.

pink turns to amber dragon 4.JPG

pink turns to amber dragon.JPG

pink turns to amber dragon 2.JPG

pink turns to amber dragon 3.JPG

4:20 Pacific Standard Time,

BIU!

over and out.

that is cool tc I would be afraid I would get sick...so the pot ferments into the alcohol...hmmmm

ohh nice TC ,,,hello 2dog :ciao:

hello BHC 420 i think i heard TC say ..:bong:

hey uk...getting nice and stoned...almost want to go to bed right now...

Latest posts

Back